A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Fire started in kitchen of scout hut
- The show must go on: New dames step in replace tragic Bolton panto star who died suddenly
- Plans for Bolton's first pet crematorium rejected again
- The Taliban are 'disgusting' and have 'no brains', says Amir Khan
- Harper Green school kids design Christmas cards