A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Serial shoplifter becomes first person in Bolton to get a CRIMBO
- Olympus chippy gets 1-star hygiene rating
- Plastic garden furniture used to start house fire in Halliwell
- Huge snow slide takes shape in Newport Street
- Quick-thinking neighbours rush to rescue after suspected arson attack