A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Daughter of gangland baron vows never to give up fight to find out who murdered him
- Manchester Arena bombing: Network investigated, armed officers on the street and latest messages of support
- Police make two further arrests this morning in connection with Manchester Arena attack
- THE sound of music can be heard in Bolton's parks as children across sing in the borough's green spaces
- Work halts on controversial development after site targeted by vandals