A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- UPDATED: Teenage driver in critical condition after Moss Bank Way horror smash
- Teenage shop worker who walked elderly man home from Aldi becomes viral sensation
- Cub leader dies a week after suffering serious head injuries in car accident in Kearsley
- Tributes after death of former Horwich town mayor
- More than 1,200 names on student nurse's 'save the NHS' petition