A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Car flips onto roof and lamppost is flattened after crash with van
- Pizzeria owner charged with multiple sexual assaults on girls aged between 15 and 18
- UKIP continue assault on Bolton Council by taking two more Labour seats and state: 'This is just the start'
- PICTURES: 9 beer gardens to enjoy a drink in the sun
- Dramatic but not shocking - why UKIP in Bolton is becoming a familiar and increasing presence