Shop worker denies Amir Khan affair allegations
A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Bolton illusionist Richard De Vere dies suddenly in Thailand
- Car overturns in Daubhill crash
- Leigh MP warns Royal Bolton Hospital is 'at risk' of closure following Department of Health proposal
- Police hunt three wanted men with links across Bury
- Ironman UK opens 400 more entries as new bike course confirmed