A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Popular town centre pub wrongly advertises 5-star food hygiene rating for more than two months
- Petition to reinstate weekly collections as council defends controversial slimline bin move
- Tributes after death of much-loved baker and 'inspirational' hospice supporter
- RBS bank in Deane to close
- Angry residents protest over lorries stopping in 'dangerous' road outside Great Lever shop