Arson probe launched after Farnworth car blaze
POLICE have launched an arson investigation after a car was set on fire in Farnworth.
Firefighters were called to Campbell Street at 1.30am after someone smashed the window of a grey Volkswagen Golf and used an accelerant to set the front seats of the car alight.
The fire had gone out by the time the crews arrived and they made sure the area was safe.
Police believed this to be a “deliberate ignition” on the car which was parked outside the owner’s property.
A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: “No arrests have been made at this point and enquiries into this incident are ongoing.”
- Pictured: the toddler who sparked a police alert when he fell asleep with the rabbits in a garden centre
- Bolton schools WILL be encouraged to fly union flag and sing national anthem
- ‘Dangerous’ multi-storey car park forced to close
- Football agent sues Bolton Wanderers - Day 7 - Phil Gartside gives evidence
- Tributes to well known Bolton hotel boss
Comments are closed on this article.