Woman taken to hospital after three-way car crash in Harwood
A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Bolton illusionist Richard De Vere dies suddenly in Thailand
- Car overturns in Daubhill crash
- Police running out of time to quiz Farnworth murder suspects
- Singer Vicky Jones to entertain shoppers
- Schoolgirl fled in terror after man performed sex act on bus