A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- So many questions as the dust settles — Bolton businesses react to Brexit vote
- REVEALED: What's happening and when during construction of £10 million Horwich Leisure Centre
- Appeal for information on road accident that killed Westhoughton community stalwart
- Alleged machete raids in Bury and Radcliffe: Deane man is fifth suspect charged
- Parents disgusted after thief steals gazebo and children's gardening tools from nursery