Woman taken to hospital after three-way car crash in Harwood
A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- £7,000 fine for mice-infested Daubhill shop where food was gnawed by rats
- Business fined after worker photographed on slanted roof with no safety measures
- Couples fled restaurant without paying £120 bill
- Prestons staff 'could take gold from tin'
- Hotel boss was sacked 'because she made allegations about fellow directors'
Comments are closed on this article.