A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Three men arrested on suspicion of murder in connection with body found in reservoir
- Farmer says he is victim of 'witch-hunt' after death of calf sparks social media campaign (Warning contains graphic image)
- Labour investigating council candidate after failure to disclose criminal convictions
- Appeal for next-of-kin of man found dead at home
- Moment shop assistant is confronted by gun in 'joke' robbery caught on camera