A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Jailed: Burglar who crashed £60,000 Porsche on M61 after 100mph police chase
- Brave boy turns up at school in a dress - and is a worldwide hit
- Hollands garden centre goes into receivership ahead of expected sports village plans
- Elderly man uninjured after kitchen blaze sparked by unattended food
- University vice chancellor spent more than £17,000 on hotels and flights