A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- In the dock: 10 people who have appeared in court
- Toddler left with horrific burns after laptop charger catches fire
- UPDATED: Boy, 13, suffers head injury in collision on busy road
- Body of woman sought by police is found
- PICTURES: Alien invasion or the return of ET? Strange bright light spotted in sky over Bolton