A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Iconic Bolton department store Beales to close
- VIDEO: Watch the destructive power of Bolton robot starring in Robot Wars this weekend
- PICTURES: Bolton Wanderers football kits through the years
- Young sex attacker who abused same boy for seven years is jailed
- Teenager found guilty of holding social worker hostage at knifepoint