A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Faith groups stand against terror in tribute to London attack victims
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist knocked off bike in collision with car
- PICTURES: Hollyoaks Stars v Tottington High former pupils team in charity football match at Gigg Lane
- Haslam Park grass fire probably started by "kids"
- Fly tipping fire at industrial estate