A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- Tory candidate accused of sending series of "foul and abusive" tweets
- Violent crime and sexual offences on the up in Bolton according to latest figures
- Police had to cancel 'many spot checks' on taxis at last minute Bolton Council report claims
- UPDATED: Murder probe after woman found dead in Astley Bridge
- Horwich couple speak of terror after Nepal earthquake left them sleeping in tents for four days