A 21-YEAR-OLD woman was taken to hospital with chest and face injuries after a three-way car crash outside a Harwood pub last night.
Police were called to Lea Gate, Harwood, near the No Name pub, after three cars crashed between 8.45pm and 9pm.
An Audi A4, Citroen C3 Desire and Ford Fiesta were involved.
A small baby was in one of the cars at the time, but is not thought to have been injured.
The fire service did not attend the incident but an ambulance did, and it is thought the woman was taken to hospital as a precaution.
No arrests have been made, and police say they are treating the crash as an accident.
- UPDATED: Motorcyclist hurled 15 metres in Haulgh crash
- UPDATED: Gunmen open fire on Little Hulton house in 'targeted' attack
- The Bolton road where three quarters of drivers are speeding
- After Dark nightclub must use plastic glasses and employ more bouncers after mass brawl and stabbing
- Sheltered housing scheme in Great Lever awarded £3,000 in funding