RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Police hunt for man after pub brawl
- Residents angry at stacks of bins left in road as huge rollout of slim bins gets going
- Vulnerable widow betrayed by friend's daughter who stole £2,000 from bank account
- Jeremy Corbyn supporters storm Bolton Council meeting
- CCTV footage captures masked burglars breaking into house