RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Protest on Bolton Town Hall steps against Donald Trump state visit
- REVEALED: The 12 food outlets in Bolton given a ZERO hygiene rating
- Why is everyone talking about Kodi?
- Police posing as plain clothed cyclists in undercover operation to target danger drivers
- Booming tourism industry generates more than £420 million for town's economy