RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Huge snow slide takes shape in Newport Street
- Fast-thinking neighbours rush to rescue after possible arson attack
- Man found hanged in park by dog walker
- Bolton West MP pledges to help tackle climate change
- Alan Henning killed for being "selfless and caring", widow tells private memorial