RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Rush hour pile up leads to delays for commuters near town centre
- VIDEO: Plumes of smoke above Bolton as fire breaks out
- Motorway closed after three car pile-up
- Takeaway misses out on being named best in North West
- 'Little angel' with undetected heart condition died after contracting flu