RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- UPDATED: Woman's body found in Queens Park
- Full meeting of Bolton Council
- Westhoughton man falsified contamination tests
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - August 27, 2014
- UPDATED: Nortex Mill hit by suspected arson attack for second night in a row