RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- 'Lowest of the low' window cleaner steals money from OAPs on his round
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - May 27, 2015
- 'My car has been hit 10 times in 18 months - while parked outside my house'
- Arson attack destroys £100,000 of piping for guided busway
- Thug battered man with metal bar - then assaulted him again while on bail