RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- Wedding venue manager admits mice infestation and contaminated ingredients failures
- Tributes to 19-year-old who died after being found unconscious at house
- VIDEO: Motorist puzzled after his parked car has two tyres slashed by dogwalker
- UPDATED: Boy, 10, and female motorbiker injured in smash
- Former homeless soldier pins note to town centre shop thanking Bolton for its support