RAIN and gales were back with a vengeance yesterday as this picture of a woman battling against the elements in Blackhorse Street shows.
Last night’s unsettled conditions look set to stay this weekend with heavy bursts of rain forecast and low temperatures dropping between 5-6c throughout today.
But the wind will ease off slightly tomorrow with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers. Temperatures will rise slightly at midday to 7c.
- 40 funeral-goers in mass brawl at pub
- Police hunt sledgehammer-wielding thugs after 'terrifying' supermarket robbery
- 'Bring back Big Sam' petition launched by football fan
- X Factor hopeful Christian Burrows talks about rise to stardom
- X Factor heartbreak for Yes Lad at judges' houses