Dad due home after Tenerife stag do accident
Updated 1:02pm Friday 21st February 2014 in News
FAMILY and friends of a man injured on a stag weekend in Tenerife are hoping he will be home in the next few days.
An appeal was launched after Andy Openshaw fractured his skull and his family were told they would need £30,000 to pay for an air ambulance to fly him home.
Although the 31-year-old from Leigh has travel insurance, it will only cover his medical costs and not pay for an air ambulance to get him back to the UK.
In just over a week, the Help Get Andy Home appeal has reached nearly £28,000.
- Young woman found dead in Rivington Reservoir named
- Bolton Council planning meeting
- Man injured in holiday horror accident on huge water slide
- Call for Horwich to leave Bolton... and become part of Chorley
- 'A modern day miracle' - 25,000 free picnic lunches for Bolton's poorest children
Comments are closed on this article.