A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- PICTURES: Bolton's new cinema lays out the red carpet treatment for guests at its official opening
- APPROVED: Controversial cycling track gets council green light amid shouts of 'disgraceful'
- UPDATE: Two people taken to hospital after crash at busy roundabout
- Robber jailed after targeting 11-year-old schoolgirl for iPod
- REVEALED: 7-floor multi-storey car park plan for retail park