A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Last Drop Village to be sold for £3 million
- Former bingo caller raped and inflicted 'horrible' sexual abuse on schoolgirl, court told
- Tributes to caring grandfather who had 'football in his blood'
- Asylum seekers move out of hotel
- Top 5 things to do in and around Bolton this weekend