A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Shock after pictures taken under skirts of schoolgirls appear on a website
- Woman arrested on suspicion of murder after man found in burned out property died from 'multiple stab wounds'
- Work to begin on next phase of project to reinstate disused train station platform
- Armed robber jailed after holding knife to shop assistant's throat
- Worries Muslim community could be targeted following Westminster attack