A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Woman had to wait hour for ambulance
- 5 arrested after drink-drive crashes in Bolton over Christmas
- Schools are congratulated for being top of the class by Government Minister.
- Judge Bread 2: Sly Stallone films Warburton's advert on Bolton Town Hall steps
- Residents return to fire at house in Halliwell