A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Tributes to Astley Bridge 'gentleman' after cliff fall death in Scotland
- Bromley Cross supermarket plan rejected
- From scrap to TV stardom: Metro Salvage staff win hearts of nation on BBC reality show Scrappers
- Arsonist set fire to flat after getting eviction notice
- Soul diva Martha Reeves bringing sounds of Motown to Bolton