A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Come On You Whites! Wanderers prepare for biggest game in recent history
- Tories name Bolton North East candidate for upcoming General Election
- Ukip leader to stand in Boston and Skegness for General Election
- GMP insists it takes crime reports 'incredibly seriously' after burglary victim slams force's response time
- Fans choose their Wanderers player of the season