A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Water company accused of putting public health at risk in damning report
- Unauthorised work carried out on listed building
- Bolton's 4 Most Wanted - August 24, 2016
- VIDEOS: Railway model maker unveils miniature masterpiece of 'Notlobia' in Bolton basement
- REVEALED: Bolton curry house crowned best in the country