A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Shocking picture shows 60 bin bags piled up in woman's back yard
- Multi-millionaire ordered to pay 2 sons £1.5 million after murdering wife
- Former footballer and businessman calls in administrators
- 3-year-old boy's death a 'tragedy of immense proportions' — coroner
- McDonald's apologises to teenage lesbian couple told to leave restaurant after kiss