A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- In the dock: 10 people who have appeared in court
- Toddler left with horrific burns after laptop charger catches fire
- UPDATED: Boy, 13, suffers head injury in collision on busy road
- Body of woman sought by police is found
- PICTURES: Alien invasion or the return of ET? Strange bright light spotted in sky over Bolton