A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- VIDEO: Large fire in Bolton town centre
- UPDATED: 17-year-old girl found hanged
- Brave shopkeeper fights off axe robber by throwing bottles of vodka at his head
- Teenager beaten up by blackmail gang after arranging to meet underage girl
- UPDATED: Teenager spotted dangling by his hands from footbridge