A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Optometrist banned for making sexual remarks to female customer — then trying to bribe her to drop the case
- UPDATE: Man appears in court charged with perverting course of justice, after body of missing Victoria Cherry is found
- Furniture store set to close after 44 years
- REVEALED: Jobs could go at £300,000 grant firm Asons
- PICTURES: Young entrepreneur's new £200,000 American-themed burger bar