A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Plans for new £6.8 million state-of-the-art health super centre for Horwich
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - June 3, 2015
- Triple honours for Bolton at annual Fusion awards
- England water polo team coach who wrongly claimed disability benefit spared jail
- Bolton DJ's shocking account of Alton Towers rollercoaster crash