A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Petition to see Bolton recognised as part of Lancashire attracts 800 signatures
- UPDATED: Driver arrested after car ploughs into town centre pub
- Child sex cases up 21 per cent but problem being dealt with
- Landlord "lucky to be alive" after Land Rover smashes into Dog and Partridge pub
- Thug pushed past woman and stole money after she answered front door