A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Kidnap victim's wife issues heart wrenching plea to Islamic State militants
- Jimi Goodwin shines at Ramsbottom Festival as British Sea Power fall flat
- Riding horses is 'like therapy' for disabled youngsters
- Three clubbers rushed to hospital
- Builders save fellow workers life