A BUS passenger has appeared in court accused of causing a danger to road users by grabbing the vehicle’s steering wheel.
Appearing at Bolton Magistrates Court, Daniel Holden, aged 37, of Lynton Road, Morris Green, pleaded not guilty to interfering with the late night bus and assaulting the driver Nathan Dodd.
The Scania double decker bus was operating between Manchester and Bolton as a replacement for the train service from the city on February 2.
A trial will take place at the magistrates court on May 13.
In the meantime District Judge James Prowse granted Holden unconditional bail.
- Terrorist teacher Jamshed Javeed jailed
- UKIP candidate claims she was de-selected after saying 'racist' party document is 'worthy of the BNP'
- Hollands garden centre goes into receivership ahead of expected sports village plans
- University vice chancellor spent more than £17,000 on hotels and flights
- 'The Elephant in the Town Hall': The controversial UKIP document which has caused a 'civil war' in the Bolton party