A THIRD person has been arrested after the murder of Marc Jepson in Farnworth last week.
Police investigating Mr Jepson's death have now arrested a 41-year-old woman from Farnworth on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
Her arrest follows that of a 27-year-old man and a 63-year-old woman, who were both arrested on suspicion of murder over the weekend.
All three are still in police custody.
Post mortem examination revealed that Mr Jepson died from "asphyxiation", police said.
Police were today searching a home in Elton Avenue, Farnworth, afternoon as part of their investigations.
It is not known whether any of the arrests were at that address.
The house has been taped off by police and witnesses said forensic experts were seen going in and out of the area all day.
- LIVE: David Cameron and Ed Miliband interviews and Question Time in Bolton
- UPDATED: Teenager attacked after leaving birthday party in Farnworth
- University of Bolton staff 'sacked' over claims they leaked information to the press
- CLEARED: Jury takes just 38 minutes to find bus driver not guilty of causing death by careless driving
- Snow falls in Bolton - at the end of March