A THIRD person has been arrested after the murder of Marc Jepson in Farnworth last week.
Police investigating Mr Jepson's death have now arrested a 41-year-old woman from Farnworth on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
Her arrest follows that of a 27-year-old man and a 63-year-old woman, who were both arrested on suspicion of murder over the weekend.
All three are still in police custody.
Post mortem examination revealed that Mr Jepson died from "asphyxiation", police said.
Police were today searching a home in Elton Avenue, Farnworth, afternoon as part of their investigations.
It is not known whether any of the arrests were at that address.
The house has been taped off by police and witnesses said forensic experts were seen going in and out of the area all day.
- Slim Bins: Council urges householders to convert big grey bins into 'water butts'
- Mum's search for mystery marathon man who brightened up son's life before he died, aged 11
- Bolton Pride organisers plan parade through town — but need £3,000 to make it happen
- Former mayor claims he cleared his dad's account to avoid care fees
- Students get royal seal of approval