A THIRD person has been arrested after the murder of Marc Jepson in Farnworth last week.
Police investigating Mr Jepson's death have now arrested a 41-year-old woman from Farnworth on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
Her arrest follows that of a 27-year-old man and a 63-year-old woman, who were both arrested on suspicion of murder over the weekend.
All three are still in police custody.
Post mortem examination revealed that Mr Jepson died from "asphyxiation", police said.
Police were today searching a home in Elton Avenue, Farnworth, afternoon as part of their investigations.
It is not known whether any of the arrests were at that address.
The house has been taped off by police and witnesses said forensic experts were seen going in and out of the area all day.
- School caretaker wins flag battle with Bolton at Home
- Whites fan banned from watching football for racially abusing manager Dougie Freedman and two Wanderers stars
- 'Sickening' suicide watch mugs pulled from shelves at pound store
- UKIP deny fall out between Little Lever councillor and senior branch member
- "Business as usual" for Scottish firm's Bolton base ahead of independence vote