A THIRD person has been arrested after the murder of Marc Jepson in Farnworth last week.
Police investigating Mr Jepson's death have now arrested a 41-year-old woman from Farnworth on suspicion of conspiracy to murder.
Her arrest follows that of a 27-year-old man and a 63-year-old woman, who were both arrested on suspicion of murder over the weekend.
All three are still in police custody.
Post mortem examination revealed that Mr Jepson died from "asphyxiation", police said.
Police were today searching a home in Elton Avenue, Farnworth, afternoon as part of their investigations.
It is not known whether any of the arrests were at that address.
The house has been taped off by police and witnesses said forensic experts were seen going in and out of the area all day.
- Booming tourism industry generates more than £420 million for town's economy
- REVEALED: The 12 food outlets in Bolton given a ZERO hygiene rating
- Police posing as plain clothed cyclists in undercover operation to target danger drivers
- 'There was a massive bang' - Fire causes gas canisters to explode during allotment arson attack
- No scarlet fever outbreak in Bolton — but health chiefs say be aware of symptoms