Woman suffers burns to hand
10:11am Saturday 22nd March 2014 in News
A WOMAN suffered minor burns to her hands after attempting to put out a blaze which broke out in the kitchen.
Firefighters were called to Crescent Road in Great Lever just before 10pm yesterda when the contents of a storage unit at the bottom of the cooker, which contained cardboard, caught fire from the heat from the stove.
The 47-year-old suffered minor burns to her fingers.
Damage was contained to the cooker.
Crews were on the scene for just under an hour.
Comments are closed on this article.