A MAN has been found dead in a Tonge Moor home.
The 39-year-old's body was discovered at a house in Tonge Moor Road, near the junction of Crompton Way, at about 7pm tonight.
Police officers were forced to break down the front door of the house after a concerned passer-by called the emergency services.
Police have ruled out any suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "We are not treating this death as suspicious."
The man's family have been informed of his death.
- UPDATED: Driver flees scene after car smashes into central reservation
- Man's shock after attempted burglary while he was watching television
- VIDEO: Store's CCTV appeal after 'brazen' theft
- VIDEO: Residents tell of shock as bomb squad called to street
- Supporters gain legal protection for the Macron Stadium