A MAN has been found dead in a Tonge Moor home.
The 39-year-old's body was discovered at a house in Tonge Moor Road, near the junction of Crompton Way, at about 7pm tonight.
Police officers were forced to break down the front door of the house after a concerned passer-by called the emergency services.
Police have ruled out any suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "We are not treating this death as suspicious."
The man's family have been informed of his death.
- Charity to fight bullying suffers new funding blow
- Station car park to close permanently next week as Platform Five reinstatement work begins
- PICTURES: How neglected Worsley Hall will be transformed into £30 million RHS garden
- 8-year-old drumming prodigy in running for School of Rock role
- Octagon Theatre announces architects that will deliver £10m redevelopment