A MAN has been found dead in a Tonge Moor home.
The 39-year-old's body was discovered at a house in Tonge Moor Road, near the junction of Crompton Way, at about 7pm tonight.
Police officers were forced to break down the front door of the house after a concerned passer-by called the emergency services.
Police have ruled out any suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "We are not treating this death as suspicious."
The man's family have been informed of his death.
- Thornleigh Salesian College flooded after burst water main
- Two drivers taken to hospital after Walkden crash
- Husband raises £30,000 by completing THREE Ironman triathlons
- Pupils celebrate Diwali as part of lessons
- Confusing diversion signs send pub customers on five-mile wild goose chase