A MAN has been found dead in a Tonge Moor home.
The 39-year-old's body was discovered at a house in Tonge Moor Road, near the junction of Crompton Way, at about 7pm tonight.
Police officers were forced to break down the front door of the house after a concerned passer-by called the emergency services.
Police have ruled out any suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "We are not treating this death as suspicious."
The man's family have been informed of his death.
- Coast-to-coast walker from Bolton dies in 60ft Lake District plunge
- Astley Bridge woman's death is 'not suspicious' say police
- Tory candidate accused of sending series of 'foul and abusive' tweets
- Scores turn out to hear Civic Trust issue rallying cry over future of town centre at public meeting
- Police had to cancel 'many spot checks' on taxis at last minute