A MAN has been found dead in a Tonge Moor home.
The 39-year-old's body was discovered at a house in Tonge Moor Road, near the junction of Crompton Way, at about 7pm tonight.
Police officers were forced to break down the front door of the house after a concerned passer-by called the emergency services.
Police have ruled out any suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "We are not treating this death as suspicious."
The man's family have been informed of his death.
- UPDATED: Cub leader in hospital with serious head injuries after Kearsley car accident
- Sex attacker who left teenager naked and screaming has his testicles removed
- 'Dedicated mother' - Tributes pour in for mum as murder investigation continues
- Taxi driver sexually assaulted two female passengers in six days
- Heroic dad tells how he helped talk down man threatening to jump from St Peter's Way bridge