A MAN has been found dead in a Tonge Moor home.
The 39-year-old's body was discovered at a house in Tonge Moor Road, near the junction of Crompton Way, at about 7pm tonight.
Police officers were forced to break down the front door of the house after a concerned passer-by called the emergency services.
Police have ruled out any suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "We are not treating this death as suspicious."
The man's family have been informed of his death.
- Devastated family praying teenager hurt in Moss Bank Way crash pulls through
- Man whose reversing lorry killed father-of-two tells of his upset
- Family pass on their heartfelt thanks to bus driver
- 95-year-old praises teenager who helped him take his shopping home
- 'My Parkinson's disease won't stop me completing Great Manchester Run'