A MAN has been found dead in a Tonge Moor home.
The 39-year-old's body was discovered at a house in Tonge Moor Road, near the junction of Crompton Way, at about 7pm tonight.
Police officers were forced to break down the front door of the house after a concerned passer-by called the emergency services.
Police have ruled out any suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "We are not treating this death as suspicious."
The man's family have been informed of his death.
- Bolton Wanderers Free School's future 'under serious threat' after Ofsted rates it inadequate in all areas
- Pasties, slot machines and sunbeds for town as part of new plans
- Anger after changes to collections mean some residents left to drag bins up to A MILE
- Bolton Wanderers superfan, 77, attends more than 1,000 home games in 42 years
- Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell and Unite leader Len McLuskey heading to Bolton for special union event