This live event has finished
- Protestors are gathering in Grosvenor Drive, Walkden, where a tenant was due to be evicted "because of the bedroom tax".
- The eviction was due to take place at noon today, but the tenant, called Vicky, has now been given a reprieve.
- Campaigners against the bedroom tax are supporting the CityWest tenant.
- She has £3,375.83 arrears in her rent, and protestors say the under-occupancy charge has pushed her debts over the edge.
- CityWest Housing say she has a long history of rent arrears, and that her debts are not directly related to "bedroom tax" charges.