Sex scandal Bolton woman in Big Brother house
A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- 'More women in cabinet? They can make the tea', says Bolton's first UKIP councillor
- Former Clarendon Primary School will be demolished after huge fire
- Gun shop boss facing jail for owning illegal modified revolver
- Jailed: Trio who masterminded massive drugs operation from quiet Radcliffe street
- Award presentation for Ironman victors
Comments are closed on this article.