A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- Widow unsure whether ashes inside urn are husband's after mix-up
- Happy ending for dog after ruff time getting head stuck in railings
- Chessmaster Nigel Short squares up to 23 opponents at former school
- Widower battles to reclaim funeral plan money after wife died abroad
- Horwich loco brought back to life after £750,000 volunteer project