A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- MATCHDAY LIVE SPECIAL: Bolton Wanderers 3 Peterborough United 0
- UPDATED: WHITES ARE GOING UP! Delighted Wanderers fans celebrate promotion
- LIVE: Bolton Wanderers day of reckoning live from Hogarths pub in Bolton town centre
- Heroes welcome for Bolton
- Fitness classes proving success