A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- A666 traffic chaos as man seen hanging off bridge while talking on mobile phone
- Bolton's 4 Most Wanted - May 31, 2016
- Jake Dunstan death: 15-year-old found hanged grew up amid a background of violence and drugs
- PICTURED: Who is the naked rambler? Man takes walk on the wild side at Bolton beauty spot
- Resident says he will have to move house because of neighbour's 'intrusive' extension