A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- Dad describes savage attack that left him with life-changing head injuries
- Victim of fatal flat fire 'complained about malfunctioning gas fire' — inquest hears
- Animal porn DVD man given community sentence after being caught scratching himself in park
- Property firm pleads guilty to health and safety law breach after death of lift fall man
- Funeral of Bolton folk singer and Phoenix Nights actor Bob Williamson