Terrified residents call police after hearing gunfire

The Bolton News: Terrified residents call police after hearing gunfire Terrified residents call police after hearing gunfire

TERRIFIED residents called police after a gun was fired into a house in Little Hulton on Saturday night.

At about 10.45pm officers were called to an address in Crescent Drive in Little Hulton.

Police found damage to a window at the front of the house and evidence that a gun had been fired.

Officers are now searching for two men in relation to the incident. Both were wearing tracksuits with hooded tops, one of which was blue.

It is understood one woman was in the house at the time of the incident. She was unhurt.

Det Insp Carl Gilbert said: “We are keen to speak to anyone who might have seen two men matching the description in the area at the time.

“If you believe you have seen anything that may assist us with our investigation, please contact us as soon as possible.”

Anyone with any information about the incident is asked to call police on 101 or independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Comments (14)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:46am Mon 9 Jun 14

marco999 says...

Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton - that narrows it down to every male under 45, so about 12,000 possible suspects then? That horrendous estate should have been bulldozed years ago. Inhabited by fat, lazy, toothless women and their slow-witted, drug addicted casual boyfriends, they live on benefits between prison sentences in utter filth and stumble through each day in an alcohol induced stupor. Despite shying away from any form of (legally) paying work they're remarkably productive in creating generation upon generation of other brainless thieves, druggies and jailbirds to continue their loathsome breed.
Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton - that narrows it down to every male under 45, so about 12,000 possible suspects then? That horrendous estate should have been bulldozed years ago. Inhabited by fat, lazy, toothless women and their slow-witted, drug addicted casual boyfriends, they live on benefits between prison sentences in utter filth and stumble through each day in an alcohol induced stupor. Despite shying away from any form of (legally) paying work they're remarkably productive in creating generation upon generation of other brainless thieves, druggies and jailbirds to continue their loathsome breed. marco999
  • Score: 23

9:12am Mon 9 Jun 14

wsw69 says...

Vile place. The West Bank, Afghanistan, Iraq are far superior places.

I would have thought it almost normal to hear gunshots in that filthy infested hovel. How the 'feds' can be ar53ed to deal with the 99.9% scum that make up the place amazes me.

Drop a bomb on the place and DON'T rebuild. Actually drop 2 to be sure.
Vile place. The West Bank, Afghanistan, Iraq are far superior places. I would have thought it almost normal to hear gunshots in that filthy infested hovel. How the 'feds' can be ar53ed to deal with the 99.9% scum that make up the place amazes me. Drop a bomb on the place and DON'T rebuild. Actually drop 2 to be sure. wsw69
  • Score: 12

9:26am Mon 9 Jun 14

Gore Seer says...

I Live Near Seven Acres,Bean Hear About 6 Years Now, I Hear Quite A Lot Of Hight Velocity Shooting Just Off Thicketford Road In The Middle Of The Night, I Use To Be In A Gun Club, Bury Practical Rifle And Pistol Club, Not Sure But I Think It Could Be A 2250 Caliber, There Were Two Dear, Three Fox, And A Huge Badger, On The Land At The Back Of My Flat, I Hope The Shooter Was Just Shooting To Test His Gun, Other People May Have Herd The Shots And Thought It Was Fireworks, I Did Not Report It To The Police They Would Just Say Fireworks.
I Live Near Seven Acres,Bean Hear About 6 Years Now, I Hear Quite A Lot Of Hight Velocity Shooting Just Off Thicketford Road In The Middle Of The Night, I Use To Be In A Gun Club, Bury Practical Rifle And Pistol Club, Not Sure But I Think It Could Be A 2250 Caliber, There Were Two Dear, Three Fox, And A Huge Badger, On The Land At The Back Of My Flat, I Hope The Shooter Was Just Shooting To Test His Gun, Other People May Have Herd The Shots And Thought It Was Fireworks, I Did Not Report It To The Police They Would Just Say Fireworks. Gore Seer
  • Score: -8

9:44am Mon 9 Jun 14

655321 says...

marco999 wrote:
Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton - that narrows it down to every male under 45, so about 12,000 possible suspects then? That horrendous estate should have been bulldozed years ago. Inhabited by fat, lazy, toothless women and their slow-witted, drug addicted casual boyfriends, they live on benefits between prison sentences in utter filth and stumble through each day in an alcohol induced stupor. Despite shying away from any form of (legally) paying work they're remarkably productive in creating generation upon generation of other brainless thieves, druggies and jailbirds to continue their loathsome breed.
So, no strong feelings either way then?? ;)
[quote][p][bold]marco999[/bold] wrote: Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton - that narrows it down to every male under 45, so about 12,000 possible suspects then? That horrendous estate should have been bulldozed years ago. Inhabited by fat, lazy, toothless women and their slow-witted, drug addicted casual boyfriends, they live on benefits between prison sentences in utter filth and stumble through each day in an alcohol induced stupor. Despite shying away from any form of (legally) paying work they're remarkably productive in creating generation upon generation of other brainless thieves, druggies and jailbirds to continue their loathsome breed.[/p][/quote]So, no strong feelings either way then?? ;) 655321
  • Score: 9

9:47am Mon 9 Jun 14

wsw69 says...

655321 wrote:
marco999 wrote:
Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton - that narrows it down to every male under 45, so about 12,000 possible suspects then? That horrendous estate should have been bulldozed years ago. Inhabited by fat, lazy, toothless women and their slow-witted, drug addicted casual boyfriends, they live on benefits between prison sentences in utter filth and stumble through each day in an alcohol induced stupor. Despite shying away from any form of (legally) paying work they're remarkably productive in creating generation upon generation of other brainless thieves, druggies and jailbirds to continue their loathsome breed.
So, no strong feelings either way then?? ;)
Lol, I think 655321 is being quite kind in their remarks about one of the biggest dives in the country. :-)
[quote][p][bold]655321[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]marco999[/bold] wrote: Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton - that narrows it down to every male under 45, so about 12,000 possible suspects then? That horrendous estate should have been bulldozed years ago. Inhabited by fat, lazy, toothless women and their slow-witted, drug addicted casual boyfriends, they live on benefits between prison sentences in utter filth and stumble through each day in an alcohol induced stupor. Despite shying away from any form of (legally) paying work they're remarkably productive in creating generation upon generation of other brainless thieves, druggies and jailbirds to continue their loathsome breed.[/p][/quote]So, no strong feelings either way then?? ;)[/p][/quote]Lol, I think 655321 is being quite kind in their remarks about one of the biggest dives in the country. :-) wsw69
  • Score: 12

9:52am Mon 9 Jun 14

655321 says...

wsw69 wrote:
655321 wrote:
marco999 wrote:
Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton - that narrows it down to every male under 45, so about 12,000 possible suspects then? That horrendous estate should have been bulldozed years ago. Inhabited by fat, lazy, toothless women and their slow-witted, drug addicted casual boyfriends, they live on benefits between prison sentences in utter filth and stumble through each day in an alcohol induced stupor. Despite shying away from any form of (legally) paying work they're remarkably productive in creating generation upon generation of other brainless thieves, druggies and jailbirds to continue their loathsome breed.
So, no strong feelings either way then?? ;)
Lol, I think 655321 is being quite kind in their remarks about one of the biggest dives in the country. :-)
I actually didn't write the original quote, although I agree with every word!!
[quote][p][bold]wsw69[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]655321[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]marco999[/bold] wrote: Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton - that narrows it down to every male under 45, so about 12,000 possible suspects then? That horrendous estate should have been bulldozed years ago. Inhabited by fat, lazy, toothless women and their slow-witted, drug addicted casual boyfriends, they live on benefits between prison sentences in utter filth and stumble through each day in an alcohol induced stupor. Despite shying away from any form of (legally) paying work they're remarkably productive in creating generation upon generation of other brainless thieves, druggies and jailbirds to continue their loathsome breed.[/p][/quote]So, no strong feelings either way then?? ;)[/p][/quote]Lol, I think 655321 is being quite kind in their remarks about one of the biggest dives in the country. :-)[/p][/quote]I actually didn't write the original quote, although I agree with every word!! 655321
  • Score: 6

10:00am Mon 9 Jun 14

wsw69 says...

655321 wrote:
wsw69 wrote:
655321 wrote:
marco999 wrote:
Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton - that narrows it down to every male under 45, so about 12,000 possible suspects then? That horrendous estate should have been bulldozed years ago. Inhabited by fat, lazy, toothless women and their slow-witted, drug addicted casual boyfriends, they live on benefits between prison sentences in utter filth and stumble through each day in an alcohol induced stupor. Despite shying away from any form of (legally) paying work they're remarkably productive in creating generation upon generation of other brainless thieves, druggies and jailbirds to continue their loathsome breed.
So, no strong feelings either way then?? ;)
Lol, I think 655321 is being quite kind in their remarks about one of the biggest dives in the country. :-)
I actually didn't write the original quote, although I agree with every word!!
Oooops, my 'mince pies' are not what they used to be, old age to blame :-(
[quote][p][bold]655321[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]wsw69[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]655321[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]marco999[/bold] wrote: Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton - that narrows it down to every male under 45, so about 12,000 possible suspects then? That horrendous estate should have been bulldozed years ago. Inhabited by fat, lazy, toothless women and their slow-witted, drug addicted casual boyfriends, they live on benefits between prison sentences in utter filth and stumble through each day in an alcohol induced stupor. Despite shying away from any form of (legally) paying work they're remarkably productive in creating generation upon generation of other brainless thieves, druggies and jailbirds to continue their loathsome breed.[/p][/quote]So, no strong feelings either way then?? ;)[/p][/quote]Lol, I think 655321 is being quite kind in their remarks about one of the biggest dives in the country. :-)[/p][/quote]I actually didn't write the original quote, although I agree with every word!![/p][/quote]Oooops, my 'mince pies' are not what they used to be, old age to blame :-( wsw69
  • Score: 1

12:36pm Mon 9 Jun 14

Farnworth Lady says...

I had to smile at the " Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton " bit.
Little Hulton is like my Hometown of Farnworth, Everybody wears trackies, Trainers and Hooded Tops - The Town Centres look like Olympic Villages.
Farnworth, Little Hulton and surrounding area's need a total renovation, clean up and better Policing.
I had to smile at the " Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton " bit. Little Hulton is like my Hometown of Farnworth, Everybody wears trackies, Trainers and Hooded Tops - The Town Centres look like Olympic Villages. Farnworth, Little Hulton and surrounding area's need a total renovation, clean up and better Policing. Farnworth Lady
  • Score: 6

1:52pm Mon 9 Jun 14

655321 says...

Farnworth Lady wrote:
I had to smile at the " Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton " bit.
Little Hulton is like my Hometown of Farnworth, Everybody wears trackies, Trainers and Hooded Tops - The Town Centres look like Olympic Villages.
Farnworth, Little Hulton and surrounding area's need a total renovation, clean up and better Policing.
Except that Olympic villages do not have fat, toothless, brainless, tattooed, BO ridden, cannabis smoking, drug addled oxygen thieves inhabiting them!!
[quote][p][bold]Farnworth Lady[/bold] wrote: I had to smile at the " Looking for two men wearing tracksuits with hooded tops in Little Hulton " bit. Little Hulton is like my Hometown of Farnworth, Everybody wears trackies, Trainers and Hooded Tops - The Town Centres look like Olympic Villages. Farnworth, Little Hulton and surrounding area's need a total renovation, clean up and better Policing.[/p][/quote]Except that Olympic villages do not have fat, toothless, brainless, tattooed, BO ridden, cannabis smoking, drug addled oxygen thieves inhabiting them!! 655321
  • Score: 6

3:22pm Mon 9 Jun 14

OriginalAngryDad says...

Wow, the snobbery being displayed in the comments on here is incredible.

I take it those of you who are sneering down your noses at the good people of Little Hulton all live in eight-bedroomed detached houses in Lostock, then...?

Little Hulton is like anywhere else - there are good people and bad people.

And it's certainly no worse than Johnson Fold, Oldham's Estate, Top o'th Brow or any other council estate in Bolton.
Wow, the snobbery being displayed in the comments on here is incredible. I take it those of you who are sneering down your noses at the good people of Little Hulton all live in eight-bedroomed detached houses in Lostock, then...? Little Hulton is like anywhere else - there are good people and bad people. And it's certainly no worse than Johnson Fold, Oldham's Estate, Top o'th Brow or any other council estate in Bolton. OriginalAngryDad
  • Score: 2

5:43pm Mon 9 Jun 14

hardworking taxpayer2 says...

marco999

I actually live about 6 doors from where this happened and I can tell you that I am none of the things you described, I work 37.5 hours a week, don't take drugs, don't lay about in a drunken state all day and own my own house.

Also the majority of my neighbours are the same, so don't be so judgemental.

You know nothing about the place that I live so stop your vile comments, you are disgusting.
marco999 I actually live about 6 doors from where this happened and I can tell you that I am none of the things you described, I work 37.5 hours a week, don't take drugs, don't lay about in a drunken state all day and own my own house. Also the majority of my neighbours are the same, so don't be so judgemental. You know nothing about the place that I live so stop your vile comments, you are disgusting. hardworking taxpayer2
  • Score: 0

8:15pm Mon 9 Jun 14

allan111111 says...

Sounds like a normal day in little hulton
Sounds like a normal day in little hulton allan111111
  • Score: 1

2:17am Tue 10 Jun 14

shimster32 says...

How dare you?, there is some good bloody hard working people in Little Hulton who work hard to improve the community they live in. It was a rare event that happened, yes it happened and had the neighbours are talking. Why? cause actually Little Hulton is a quite place to live. Yes i could do with loosing a few pounds but i have all my teeth, i have a son at university and another at college that i have brought up single handed. Could rant on but to be honest you are so small minded NIMBYS. Carry on.
How dare you?, there is some good bloody hard working people in Little Hulton who work hard to improve the community they live in. It was a rare event that happened, yes it happened and had the neighbours are talking. Why? cause actually Little Hulton is a quite place to live. Yes i could do with loosing a few pounds but i have all my teeth, i have a son at university and another at college that i have brought up single handed. Could rant on but to be honest you are so small minded NIMBYS. Carry on. shimster32
  • Score: 1

11:24pm Tue 10 Jun 14

allan111111 says...

shimster32 wrote:
How dare you?, there is some good bloody hard working people in Little Hulton who work hard to improve the community they live in. It was a rare event that happened, yes it happened and had the neighbours are talking. Why? cause actually Little Hulton is a quite place to live. Yes i could do with loosing a few pounds but i have all my teeth, i have a son at university and another at college that i have brought up single handed. Could rant on but to be honest you are so small minded NIMBYS. Carry on.
You really do need to learn to spell....but I'm guessing it's because your from little Hulton.
[quote][p][bold]shimster32[/bold] wrote: How dare you?, there is some good bloody hard working people in Little Hulton who work hard to improve the community they live in. It was a rare event that happened, yes it happened and had the neighbours are talking. Why? cause actually Little Hulton is a quite place to live. Yes i could do with loosing a few pounds but i have all my teeth, i have a son at university and another at college that i have brought up single handed. Could rant on but to be honest you are so small minded NIMBYS. Carry on.[/p][/quote]You really do need to learn to spell....but I'm guessing it's because your from little Hulton. allan111111
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree