- We bring you live updates from Bolton Council's planning committee meeting today. Among the applications being considered are:
- A large mosque off Blackburn Road, including a dome, minaret tower and 19 classrooms.
- A controversial five-bedroomed house in Lostock - before the planning committe for the thirteenth time as the developer tries to save it from a demolition order.
- Plans for more than 300 new homes on a rundown industrial estate in Tonge Moor.
- The meeting, which is due to start at 2pm, has been moved from the council chamber to the festival hall to accommodate the large number of people expected to attend because of interest in the Astley Bridge mosque.