Here's our guide to what you can do in and around Bolton this weekend.
1. See Paddy McGuinness and everyone’s favourite Geordie duo in an arena tour. The Take Me Out host will join Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly (pictured below) for Ant & Dec's Takeaway On Tour at the Phones 4u Arena on Friday and Saturday.
2. Watch an R.E.M. tribute band, described by frontman Michael Stipe (pictured below) himself as ‘awesome’. STIPE, with lead singer Richard Southern, will be at the Railway Venue, Chapeltown Road, Bromley Cross, on Saturday night.
3. Get your hands on vintage Marvel and DC Comics, Doctor Who and Star Wars collectables. The MSE Events sci-fi show will be at the Holiday Inn, Higher Bridge Street, Bolton, between 11am and 5pm on Sunday.
4. Celebrate cultural diversity at a free family festival. The SWITCH Diversity Festival will take place at Queens Park, Bolton, between noon and 6pm on Sunday, with live music, a big screen showing community films, storytelling workshops, arts, crafts, food, fashion, sports activities and a parade.
- UPDATED: Woman cut free from car after rush-hour crash
- Police bid to close troubled pub where two people suffered stab wounds and staff 'failed to ring 999'
- Drug dealer tried to escape police in high-speed chase with three-week-old baby on back seat
- Bolton businessman investigated by counter terror officers alongside leader of Pakistani political party
- Tracker fitted to Porsche stolen in Bolton helped police rumble plot to chop up luxury cars
5. See nine bands for just £5 in Farnworth. RedFest, the annual festival at Moses Gate in association with Redbridge Studios, is now in its third year and will take place between 2pm and 10pm on Sunday.