Here's our guide to what you can do in and around Bolton this weekend.
1. See Paddy McGuinness and everyone’s favourite Geordie duo in an arena tour. The Take Me Out host will join Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly (pictured below) for Ant & Dec's Takeaway On Tour at the Phones 4u Arena on Friday and Saturday.
2. Watch an R.E.M. tribute band, described by frontman Michael Stipe (pictured below) himself as ‘awesome’. STIPE, with lead singer Richard Southern, will be at the Railway Venue, Chapeltown Road, Bromley Cross, on Saturday night.
3. Get your hands on vintage Marvel and DC Comics, Doctor Who and Star Wars collectables. The MSE Events sci-fi show will be at the Holiday Inn, Higher Bridge Street, Bolton, between 11am and 5pm on Sunday.
4. Celebrate cultural diversity at a free family festival. The SWITCH Diversity Festival will take place at Queens Park, Bolton, between noon and 6pm on Sunday, with live music, a big screen showing community films, storytelling workshops, arts, crafts, food, fashion, sports activities and a parade.
- UPDATED: 'Hotwired' camper van smashes into pensioners' house
- UPDATED: Ted Robbins 'doing well' in hospital after collapsing on stage during opening night of Phoenix Nights Live
- Call to reopen axed NHS walk-in centre in Bolton town centre
- UPDATED: Quarter of business' stock destroyed in recycling yard fire
- Adam is smitten - but Amy is still looking for love after her date on Take Me Out
5. See nine bands for just £5 in Farnworth. RedFest, the annual festival at Moses Gate in association with Redbridge Studios, is now in its third year and will take place between 2pm and 10pm on Sunday.