Here’s our guide to what you can do in and around Bolton this weekend.
1. Sing along to top 10 hit Antenna with Ghanaian hip-hop singer Fuse ODG. He will perform a live PA at The Attic (J2), Mawdsley Street, on Friday night.
2. Watch Journey's End, hailed as one of the greatest war plays ever written. Based on RC Sherriff's own experiences of World War One, see the play during its opening weekend at Bolton’s Octagon Theatre.
3. Be one of the first to see the new episode of CBBC's Wolfblood. Families are being invited to book free tickets for the screening at The Lowry, Salford Quays, (pictured below) at 1pm and 3pm on Saturday.
4. Watch a production of JB Priestley's (pictured below) classic drama An Inspector Calls. Amateur performers from Farnworth Little Theatre will take to the stage from Saturday at the Cross Street venue.
5. See a Bolton-based band play a gig in Bromley Cross. Ook and the Elephant (pictured below), who promise to ‘shake your bones and make you want to stomp whilst eating something comforting’ will be at the Railway Venue, Chapeltown Road, on Saturday night.