POLICE are increasingly concerned for a mother and her four children last seen five days ago at their home in Walkden.
Marjory McFarland, aged 42, was reported missing by her husband on February 8, when she was last seen with her son and three daughters at their home in Grosvenor Road, Walkden.
The next day, he received a phone call from Mrs McFarland saying she was in Jamaica looking after a sick relative.
She said she had taken son Sajid, aged one, and her daughters Ayoka, aged 13, Akayla, aged four and four-month-old Ruby with her.
Police have subsequently discovered that the call was made from Motherwell in Scotland.
Police are anxious to trace Mrs McFarland, but it is not thought that there is any threat to the children.
She is described as black, 5ft 7in tall, with shoulder length black hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information should phone police on 101 or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Spot the difference! Workmen replace memorial flagstone wrong way round
- Should number of councillors be cut from 60 to 40?
- Police draw a blank looking for parents of tragic little Alia - the baby found dumped in a plastic bag
- Gang pose as police officers and tie up brothers before stealing jewellery and cash
- UPDATED: Police raids discover cannabis farm worth £250,000 in two disused night clubs