Cannabis equipment could have caused Leigh fire

The Bolton News: Crews from Leigh and Atherton fire stations tackled the blaze Crews from Leigh and Atherton fire stations tackled the blaze

A FIRE broke out in the bedroom of a house in Kirkhall Lane, Leigh at 4pm on Friday.

Crews from Leigh and Atherton fire stations tackled the blaze which is thought to have been caused by an electrical overload triggered by cannabis-growing equipment.

Nobody was in the house at the time.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree