DATEN leapfrogged Cheers Bar at the top of Division One when they won and their only rivals for the title dropped two points.

Cheers produced a below par performance at Radcliffe Old Boys A with John Googan scoring both their goals and Alan Holdsworth and Ste Gibbons on target for Radcliffe in a 2-2 draw.

Daten had to work for their 1-0 victory at bottom side Walkden CC where Martin O’Boyle scored to put them top on goal difference with a game in hand and two to play.

It all looks set to come down to the last game of the season on May 11 when the top two meet.

George Rowbothom scored a hat-trick for Salford Waggon in a 5-1 win at Queen Lizzie which was harder than the scoreline suggests.

Lizzie missed chances to level the score in the first half before Ian Holland and Paul Taylor completed the scoring for Salford and an own goal saw Lizzie get one on the board.

Roger Milne scored a hat-trick in third-bottom Old Boltonians’ 5-0 home victory over PF Bury in Division Two.

Paul Crowe sent the pendulum of dominance swinging Old Bolts’ way with a super piece of skill when he latched on to a clearance and chipped the ball over the stranded keeper from inside the centre circle.

Milne doubled the lead 10 minutes after the restart from close range after the keeper failed to hold a shot.

As injuries took their toll on fourth-bottom PF, Milne added two more and a solo run from Steve Cartwright completed the rout.

Ainsworth A leapfrogged Moorside Rangers into third with a deserved 3-1 victory in which Martin Jones, Paul Henderson and Scott Bracy got the goals for the village side and Chris Bates scored for Moorside.

One place above them are Turton Bay Mare whose hopes of pipping Henighans Vets to the title suffered a blow when they were held 4-4 at second-bottom Chorlton Sports.

Two early goals from Peter Howard put Turton in control.

Rob Taylor pulled one back after the break but Nigel Hulme restored the two-goal lead.

The game swung when Chorlton struck twice to level through David Silcott and Kenneth McWalter only for Turton to go back in front through Graham Walton 15 minutes from time.

Two points were snatched from them, however, five minutes later when David Fahay got the equaliser.

Henighans failed to capitalise, however, when they went down 3-1 at home to mid-table Ashtonians.

John Done scored for Henighans while Neil Guest with two and John Richmond provided the shock result for Ashtonians.

A solitary goal from Ste Noone kept Radcliffe Old Boys marching on towards the Division Three title while Crossguns kept alive their slight hopes of pipping them with a 5-3 victory at Bolton Wyresdale.