Pablo Mills eager to extend Bury deal

The Bolton News: Pablo Mills challenges AFC Wimbledon's Charlie Wyke Pablo Mills challenges AFC Wimbledon's Charlie Wyke

RUMOURS surfaced ahead of Bury’s trip to Glanford Park that in-form defender Pablo Mills was on the radar of a number of other clubs.

But those concerns were promptly snuffed out after the final whistle as the former Derby County centre-back confirmed he was in talks with the Shakers board to extend his contract past the end of the current season.

“I think something special is happening here. I love challenges and I think the club is going in the right direction and I would love to be a part of that,” he said.

“In football you never know what is going to happen, but I would like to stay if the gaffer wants me and hopefully we will get things sorted soon.”

Manager David Flitcroft also confirmed talks were at an advanced stage, but refused to get too carried away until the contract extension had been signed and sealed.

“We have had verbal communications that he wants to lead next season, but agents sometimes swerve things in a different direction so we will have to wait and see.

“But I think he has found a home here.

“He’s found something that he wants to be part of and we’ve got a great understanding with each other. He knows why I wanted to bring him in and he’s delivered.”

Bury have only been beaten twice since Mills’ debut against Burton Albion in mid-January, in which time the 29-year-old has helped the Shakers keep nine clean sheets in his 17 appearances.

While he admits to settling in off the pitch, the experienced defender has really come to the fore on it over the last month, guiding the club through an exhausting run of fixtures with calm authority.

“From the first day I came here I have been made to feel welcome. I’ve felt at home and I have enjoyed playing every game,” said Mills, after falling out of favour at previous club Rotherham, who picked him up as a free agent in the summer.

“I think people wrote me off at the start of the season but I stuck in there and the gaffer has given me a chance and I think I have shown a bit of form and what I can do.

“I’ve come a long way.

“In the summer I didn’t have a club. I was training on my own and things were starting to look bad.

“But I hung in there and since the gaffer brought me in I have been playing every week and showing good form.”

Comments (21)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

12:59pm Mon 14 Apr 14

Eileenshakers says...

That would be excellent news indeed if the club can offer him a deal he has been first class with his recent performances and I for one hold my hands up and admit I was wrong to criticise the club for signing him on a short term deal.
That would be excellent news indeed if the club can offer him a deal he has been first class with his recent performances and I for one hold my hands up and admit I was wrong to criticise the club for signing him on a short term deal. Eileenshakers
  • Score: 2

2:48pm Mon 14 Apr 14

easylife44 says...

Give the man a pen wit ink in it.....
Give the man a pen wit ink in it..... easylife44
  • Score: 4

3:08pm Mon 14 Apr 14

mammol says...

I agree with the above sign him NOW !!! lets not have a Clarke Harris situation again learn from past mistakes.
I agree with the above sign him NOW !!! lets not have a Clarke Harris situation again learn from past mistakes. mammol
  • Score: 5

3:59pm Mon 14 Apr 14

Eileenshakers says...

What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)
What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips) Eileenshakers
  • Score: -3

10:51pm Mon 14 Apr 14

Ex Pat of Bury says...

Eileenshakers wrote:
What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)
You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me.
Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly.
It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.
[quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)[/p][/quote]You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me. Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly. It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season. Ex Pat of Bury
  • Score: 5

9:15am Tue 15 Apr 14

shakencity says...

"Interest from clubs at a higher level".....generally means, if you want me to stay, it's gonna cost you.

Flickers and the Board, have said they've got a wage structure to stick to, so if the offer Bury put to Pablo's not enough for him to sign, then we'll thank him for his services this season and we'll get someone else. We cannot break this structure and risk going back to where we once were, we need to move forward, but on our terms.

I hope he does sign, as he's made a huge difference to our team, but there'll always be someone else out there if he doesn't.
"Interest from clubs at a higher level".....generally means, if you want me to stay, it's gonna cost you. Flickers and the Board, have said they've got a wage structure to stick to, so if the offer Bury put to Pablo's not enough for him to sign, then we'll thank him for his services this season and we'll get someone else. We cannot break this structure and risk going back to where we once were, we need to move forward, but on our terms. I hope he does sign, as he's made a huge difference to our team, but there'll always be someone else out there if he doesn't. shakencity
  • Score: 7

10:55am Tue 15 Apr 14

shakingallover says...

shakencity wrote:
"Interest from clubs at a higher level".....generally means, if you want me to stay, it's gonna cost you. Flickers and the Board, have said they've got a wage structure to stick to, so if the offer Bury put to Pablo's not enough for him to sign, then we'll thank him for his services this season and we'll get someone else. We cannot break this structure and risk going back to where we once were, we need to move forward, but on our terms. I hope he does sign, as he's made a huge difference to our team, but there'll always be someone else out there if he doesn't.
Fair point 'shaken' ... and I agree that nobody wants to revisit our horrendous recent past. But in a world where we don't make exceptions for talented players we are going to be just another second division team waiting for the next relegation dogfight. Good players are like gold dust at our level. How many journeymen do we have to sign before we are relegated? I honestly believe that if Ryan Lowe could have been persuaded to sign for us earlier this season we would be in the run in for an automatic promotion. All we've been missing was a consitent goalscorer, and his work off the ball is phenomenal (it was no coincidence that Nicky Ajose was made to look good with the space Lowe created). I know I'll get slagged for my views .... but hey ... thats my two penn'orth.
[quote][p][bold]shakencity[/bold] wrote: "Interest from clubs at a higher level".....generally means, if you want me to stay, it's gonna cost you. Flickers and the Board, have said they've got a wage structure to stick to, so if the offer Bury put to Pablo's not enough for him to sign, then we'll thank him for his services this season and we'll get someone else. We cannot break this structure and risk going back to where we once were, we need to move forward, but on our terms. I hope he does sign, as he's made a huge difference to our team, but there'll always be someone else out there if he doesn't.[/p][/quote]Fair point 'shaken' ... and I agree that nobody wants to revisit our horrendous recent past. But in a world where we don't make exceptions for talented players we are going to be just another second division team waiting for the next relegation dogfight. Good players are like gold dust at our level. How many journeymen do we have to sign before we are relegated? I honestly believe that if Ryan Lowe could have been persuaded to sign for us earlier this season we would be in the run in for an automatic promotion. All we've been missing was a consitent goalscorer, and his work off the ball is phenomenal (it was no coincidence that Nicky Ajose was made to look good with the space Lowe created). I know I'll get slagged for my views .... but hey ... thats my two penn'orth. shakingallover
  • Score: 2

11:02am Tue 15 Apr 14

shakencity says...

Ryan Lowe wanted mega money to stay at Bury and at the time we simply couldn't afford it....and probably can't now.
I accept your point, but we can't offer top wages in the hope of promotion to bail us out....the players to take us up are out there, it's just upto Flickers and the Board to find and sign them.
Ryan Lowe wanted mega money to stay at Bury and at the time we simply couldn't afford it....and probably can't now. I accept your point, but we can't offer top wages in the hope of promotion to bail us out....the players to take us up are out there, it's just upto Flickers and the Board to find and sign them. shakencity
  • Score: 0

1:25pm Tue 15 Apr 14

Eileenshakers says...

Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)
You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me.
Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly.
It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.
Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.
[quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)[/p][/quote]You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me. Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly. It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.[/p][/quote]Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind. Eileenshakers
  • Score: -8

1:28pm Tue 15 Apr 14

Eileenshakers says...

shakencity wrote:
"Interest from clubs at a higher level".....generally means, if you want me to stay, it's gonna cost you.

Flickers and the Board, have said they've got a wage structure to stick to, so if the offer Bury put to Pablo's not enough for him to sign, then we'll thank him for his services this season and we'll get someone else. We cannot break this structure and risk going back to where we once were, we need to move forward, but on our terms.

I hope he does sign, as he's made a huge difference to our team, but there'll always be someone else out there if he doesn't.
Which is the exactly the same reason we didn't sign lowey in the summer,the board has to stick to their principals and budget and offer the best terms possible without compromising our long term future.
[quote][p][bold]shakencity[/bold] wrote: "Interest from clubs at a higher level".....generally means, if you want me to stay, it's gonna cost you. Flickers and the Board, have said they've got a wage structure to stick to, so if the offer Bury put to Pablo's not enough for him to sign, then we'll thank him for his services this season and we'll get someone else. We cannot break this structure and risk going back to where we once were, we need to move forward, but on our terms. I hope he does sign, as he's made a huge difference to our team, but there'll always be someone else out there if he doesn't.[/p][/quote]Which is the exactly the same reason we didn't sign lowey in the summer,the board has to stick to their principals and budget and offer the best terms possible without compromising our long term future. Eileenshakers
  • Score: -3

5:36pm Tue 15 Apr 14

Ex Pat of Bury says...

Eileenshakers wrote:
Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)
You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me.
Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly.
It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.
Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.
More old more old --- Yawn ----Yawn.I keep casting that line and you keep taking the bait.
[quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)[/p][/quote]You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me. Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly. It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.[/p][/quote]Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.[/p][/quote]More old more old --- Yawn ----Yawn.I keep casting that line and you keep taking the bait. Ex Pat of Bury
  • Score: -1

8:17am Wed 16 Apr 14

buckfeed17 says...

I've not voted your comment down at all, this is the 1st time i've even seen this post
I've not voted your comment down at all, this is the 1st time i've even seen this post buckfeed17
  • Score: -3

9:20am Wed 16 Apr 14

mammol says...

Nor have I Eileen !! I happen to think you make some very good points but what you should do is not worrie what anyone else thinks it is your opinion
and thats it!! i am sure we all read and respect your veiws.
Nor have I Eileen !! I happen to think you make some very good points but what you should do is not worrie what anyone else thinks it is your opinion and thats it!! i am sure we all read and respect your veiws. mammol
  • Score: 2

10:09am Wed 16 Apr 14

Eileenshakers says...

Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)
You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me.
Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly.
It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.
Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.
More old more old --- Yawn ----Yawn.I keep casting that line and you keep taking the bait.
Let's move on ex pat and concentrate on writing about issues that concern our club and leave out the personal gripes and dislikes of other people and their opinions,time to draw a line under it.
[quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)[/p][/quote]You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me. Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly. It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.[/p][/quote]Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.[/p][/quote]More old more old --- Yawn ----Yawn.I keep casting that line and you keep taking the bait.[/p][/quote]Let's move on ex pat and concentrate on writing about issues that concern our club and leave out the personal gripes and dislikes of other people and their opinions,time to draw a line under it. Eileenshakers
  • Score: 4

10:23am Wed 16 Apr 14

Eileenshakers says...

buckfeed17 wrote:
I've not voted your comment down at all, this is the 1st time i've even seen this post
Fair enough I'll accept your word and apologise for that previous comment,the past is the past,let's leave it there.
[quote][p][bold]buckfeed17[/bold] wrote: I've not voted your comment down at all, this is the 1st time i've even seen this post[/p][/quote]Fair enough I'll accept your word and apologise for that previous comment,the past is the past,let's leave it there. Eileenshakers
  • Score: 5

12:02pm Wed 16 Apr 14

buckfeed17 says...

Eileenshakers wrote:
buckfeed17 wrote:
I've not voted your comment down at all, this is the 1st time i've even seen this post
Fair enough I'll accept your word and apologise for that previous comment,the past is the past,let's leave it there.
Apology accepted Eileen. UTS :)
[quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]buckfeed17[/bold] wrote: I've not voted your comment down at all, this is the 1st time i've even seen this post[/p][/quote]Fair enough I'll accept your word and apologise for that previous comment,the past is the past,let's leave it there.[/p][/quote]Apology accepted Eileen. UTS :) buckfeed17
  • Score: 4

2:12pm Wed 16 Apr 14

easylife44 says...

I have no idea what happened above and we should band together.

I do not agree with begging players to stay with us. The player is offered a contract and if he likes what we are doing and the commitment is there then sign him. If he does a "Lowe" approach, say "goodbye" and find a player who does have the skill and wants to play for our club.

Neither David nor the Chairman should ever be dictated too by players or more to the point, greedy self minded, self interest agents.
I have no idea what happened above and we should band together. I do not agree with begging players to stay with us. The player is offered a contract and if he likes what we are doing and the commitment is there then sign him. If he does a "Lowe" approach, say "goodbye" and find a player who does have the skill and wants to play for our club. Neither David nor the Chairman should ever be dictated too by players or more to the point, greedy self minded, self interest agents. easylife44
  • Score: 2

5:18pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Ex Pat of Bury says...

Eileenshakers wrote:
Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)
You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me.
Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly.
It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.
Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.
More old more old --- Yawn ----Yawn.I keep casting that line and you keep taking the bait.
Let's move on ex pat and concentrate on writing about issues that concern our club and leave out the personal gripes and dislikes of other people and their opinions,time to draw a line under it.
Ok sounds good to me,now all we need is some more good results to finish the season off,have a good Easter.
[quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)[/p][/quote]You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me. Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly. It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.[/p][/quote]Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.[/p][/quote]More old more old --- Yawn ----Yawn.I keep casting that line and you keep taking the bait.[/p][/quote]Let's move on ex pat and concentrate on writing about issues that concern our club and leave out the personal gripes and dislikes of other people and their opinions,time to draw a line under it.[/p][/quote]Ok sounds good to me,now all we need is some more good results to finish the season off,have a good Easter. Ex Pat of Bury
  • Score: 5

5:19pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Ex Pat of Bury says...

Eileenshakers wrote:
Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)
You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me.
Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly.
It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.
Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.
More old more old --- Yawn ----Yawn.I keep casting that line and you keep taking the bait.
Let's move on ex pat and concentrate on writing about issues that concern our club and leave out the personal gripes and dislikes of other people and their opinions,time to draw a line under it.
Ok sounds good to me,now all we need is some more good results to finish the season off,have a good Easter.
[quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)[/p][/quote]You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me. Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly. It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.[/p][/quote]Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.[/p][/quote]More old more old --- Yawn ----Yawn.I keep casting that line and you keep taking the bait.[/p][/quote]Let's move on ex pat and concentrate on writing about issues that concern our club and leave out the personal gripes and dislikes of other people and their opinions,time to draw a line under it.[/p][/quote]Ok sounds good to me,now all we need is some more good results to finish the season off,have a good Easter. Ex Pat of Bury
  • Score: 3

4:17pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Eileenshakers says...

Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
Ex Pat of Bury wrote:
Eileenshakers wrote:
What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)
You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me.
Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly.
It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.
Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.
More old more old --- Yawn ----Yawn.I keep casting that line and you keep taking the bait.
Let's move on ex pat and concentrate on writing about issues that concern our club and leave out the personal gripes and dislikes of other people and their opinions,time to draw a line under it.
Ok sounds good to me,now all we need is some more good results to finish the season off,have a good Easter.
Same to you and thanks for your positive comment.
[quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex Pat of Bury[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eileenshakers[/bold] wrote: What's wrong with likes of buckfeed and ex pat voting my comment down?, I have said I was wrong (turnips)[/p][/quote]You really need to stop this paranoia and get a life outside of this column it is not doing your head any good at all,indeed it must be looking like a turnip.Now read this ---- i have not voted your recent comments down--- everyone else is doing it for me. Yes you were definetly wrong about Pablo because i knew how good he was from when he played at Derby,my son in law used to play there,so yes you did not have any reason to state what you did,you were just conjecting as you do regularly. It is down to DF in getting him to play at Bury that also should be applauded and if he can sign him up that would be great for us all next season.[/p][/quote]Utter rubbish as usual,my life has nothing to do with you or anyone and for your information I hardly ever visit this site now unlike the online techno junkies like yourself.(paranoid android),springs to mind.[/p][/quote]More old more old --- Yawn ----Yawn.I keep casting that line and you keep taking the bait.[/p][/quote]Let's move on ex pat and concentrate on writing about issues that concern our club and leave out the personal gripes and dislikes of other people and their opinions,time to draw a line under it.[/p][/quote]Ok sounds good to me,now all we need is some more good results to finish the season off,have a good Easter.[/p][/quote]Same to you and thanks for your positive comment. Eileenshakers
  • Score: 2

4:56pm Thu 17 Apr 14

shakencity says...

Mills signs. Good work from the Board and Manager. Well done!!
Mills signs. Good work from the Board and Manager. Well done!! shakencity
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree