Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has vowed to contest the improper conduct charge delivered by the Football Association following his touchline dismissal in last Saturday's controversial loss at Aston Villa.
Mourinho was sent to the stands by referee Chris Foy after going on to the pitch following a red card being shown to his player Ramires and on Wednesday became subject to further disciplinary action from the FA.
"For obvious reasons I don't accept the charges," Mourinho said.
Asked the basis for his defence, the Blues boss added: "I have to do it Monday, I have to do it privately."
It is the second time Mourinho has been sent to the stands this season.
Following his sending off against Cardiff in October, Mourinho accepted the charge and was fined £8,000.
Chelsea lost 1-0 at Villa Park, with Mourinho dismissed after Ramires had been shown a red card for an over-the-top tackle on Karim El Ahmadi. As well as Ramires, Willian was sent off during the contest.
The Chelsea manager came on to the pitch as a melee ensued involving players from both teams, with the substituted Gabriel Agbonlahor and Villa manager Paul Lambert also on the pitch.
The Portuguese claimed he was only attempting to cool tempers, and to ask Foy why he had not sent off Agbonlahor for accosting Ramires, but the referee was not interested and he dismissed the Chelsea manager.
Mourinho then asked to speak to Foy in the referee's room, but he did not want to speak to the Chelsea boss.
The Blues boss then called on the Premier League not to appoint Foy for Chelsea matches.
Premier League leaders Chelsea play Arsenal on Saturday, with Mourinho's anger still simmering.
Asked his team news for the match, he said: "As a consequence of last Saturday, we don't have Ramires and Willian (both suspended)."