THE BOROUGH COUNCIL OF BOLTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 S.14 TRINITY STREET, THYNNE STREET & NEWPORT STREET - TEMPORARY CLOSURES & ONE WAY TRAFFICNotice ID: WAR1864823
TRINITY ST. / THYNNE ST. JUNCTION
THE BOROUGH COUNCIL OF BOLTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 S.14 TRINITY STREET, THYNNE STREET & NEWPORT STREET - TEMPORARY CLOSURES & ONE WAY TRAFFIC
The Council has made an order, operative from 31 October 2020 for 9 days approx, the effect of which will be to prohibit all traffic from proceeding on the following streets to allow resurfacing works to take place (overnights 8pm - 5:30am): 31 OCT - 1 NOV & 4-5 NOV
- Thynne Street CLOSED (between Bridgeman St & Trinity St)
- Trinity Street one-way eastbound only (Blackhorse St - Bradshawgate)
- Alternate route via Fletcher Street. 2-3 NOV & 6-7 NOV
- Newport Street CLOSED (Great Moor St - Trinity St)
- Trinity Street one-way westbound only (Manchester Rd - Blackhorse St)
- Alternative route for via Fletcher St, Bridgeman St / Orlando St, Manchester Rd
The Order will end after 18 months or on completion of the works whichever first occurs.
Bolton Council. 23 October 2020.