PUBLIC MEETING OF BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUPNotice ID: AC3578239
MEMBERS OF THE PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO THE PUBLIC MEETING OF BOLTON CLINICAL COMMISSIONING GROUP
To be held on:-Friday 23rd June 2017 at 12.30pm in the Bevan room, 2nd Floor, St Peters House, Silverwell Street, Bolton, BL1 1PP
Key Areas to be covered:-
* Patient Story.
* Healthier Together - Reaffirming the clinical case for change.
* Bolton, Salford and Wigan Partnership Update.
* Locality Plan Quarterly Report.
* Bolton Quality Contract Update.
* CCG Corporate Performance Report including presentation on the Urgent Care Action Plan.
* Report of the Chief Finance Officer including QIPP Programme Update.
* Items for noting from external and internal committees and groups.
For a copy of the agenda papers, please contact Joanne Taylor on 01204 462028 or visit our website at http://www.boltonccg.nhs.uk/news-and-events/meetings