Walmersley Road, Bury

£98,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
A semi detached retirement bungalow set within Halvard Court a complex of similar homes approximately 1.5 miles from Bury town centre and across the road from a handy convenience store and with a regular bus service pretty much 'on the doorstep'. The property is being offered on a shared ownership basis and the asking price represents 70% of the value. The remaining 30% will be held by Onward Housing for a monthly rental of £60.77. The property is presented in good all round condition with upvc double glazing to all but the bathroom window, and gas central heating is fitted and fired by a recent 'Baxi' conventional boiler. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance vestibule with hot water cylinder cupboard off, lounge with electric coal effect fire, kitchen, inner lobby, two bedrooms (the main with fitted furniture) and recently fitted wet room with electric shower. To the outside there are gardens areas to the front and rear. The property has an emergency alarm system linked to a central control.

Entrance Vestibule

Via upvc door. Hot water cylinder cupboard off. Access to...

Lounge

4.68m x 3.5m (15'4 x 11'6 )

Diamond leaded uopvc double glazed window to the front. Livinig flame coal effect electric fire with marble hearth and mahogany surround. Coved ceiling.

Kitchen

2.6m x 1.9m (8'6 x 6'3 )

Range of wall & base units with complementary worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit. Electric cooker point, plumbing for washer and space for fridge. Wall mounted 'Baxi' gas central heating boiler, upvc double glazed window to the side.

Inner Lobby

With access to bedrooms and bathroom.

Main Bedroom

4.2m x 2.5m (13'9 x 8'2 )

Fitted wardrobes in mahogany finish. Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Loft access.

Bedroom Two

2.9m x 2.9m (9'6 x 9'6 )

Could be used as a dining room. Picture window to the rear with access onto the gardens.

Shower Room

Three piece wet room suite in white comprising: a low flush w.c., wash hand basin and shower area with electric shower, all installed only around 5 years ago. Tiled walls, window to the side.

Outside

The property has neatly presented garden areas to the front and rear.

Directions

From Bury town centre proceed onto Walmersely Road where the property can be found on the right hand side after approximately 1.5 miles.

N.B. NONE OF THE SERVICES/APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN TESTED THEREFORE WE CANNOT VERIFY AS TO THEIR CONDITION. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE.

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.

Arrange viewing 01612 580089

Pearson Ferrier - Bury

435-437 Walmsley Road, Bury, Lancashire

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

The Bolton News