Brindley Close, Farnworth, Bolton, BL4 0AG

£85,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
PRICED BASED ON A 85% SHARE, GREAT LOCATION, TRUE BUNGALOW, CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING. NO CHAIN. Offered under the shared ownership umbrella, the price quoted is based on an 85% share in the property with the remaining 15% licence from Onward Homes. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazed, this comfortable bungalow is suitable for over 55's only and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. In brief: Entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedroom, and bathroom. Externally to the front there is communal and on street parking available paved garden to rear. Bungalows at this price are in short supply so don't delay, pick up the phone today!

Arrange viewing 01204 214345

George Grundy Estates Ltd

109 Market Street, Farnworth, Bolton

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

The Bolton News