A MAN described as “amazing and humble” was killed and a woman left with life-threatening injures after their car overturned and crashed into railings.

The 23-year-old victim, named on social media only as Kadeel and described as a father-of-two, and the unnamed 21-year-old woman suffered serious injuries when the silver Toyota Yaris in which they were travelling collided with railings.

Both were thrown from the vehicle by the force of the crash at the junction of Winter Hey Lane and Chorley New Road in Horwich just before 1.50am yesterday.

The pair were taken to Salford Royal Hospital where the man later died and the woman remains in a critical condition.

Chan’elle Alveranga said: “God has gained yet another angel. Such sad news, I can’t believe it.

“You will forever be remembered and truly missed. RIP Kadeel.”

Sherece Blackburn said: “Fly high, angel. My love goes to your two beautiful children and family.”

Donovan Cameron, a professional boxer from Manchester, said: “I didn’t get to meet your second child but I’ll never forget how happy you were when you had a next boy.

“You loved your little family. Amazing guy, huge heart man! Humble and real.”

Twenty-three-year-old Kadeel — known by his nickname K Dizz — is believed to come from Longsight and to have attended a primary school in Chorlton.

Calii Berry posted: “Always losing the good people. Still can’t believe it. RIP K Dizz.”

One line of the police inquiry is to establish who was driving the Toyota and the exact circumstances of what Greater Manchester Police described as a “single vehicle collision”.

There have been no arrests and there is no indication a second vehicle was involved.

Firefighters from Horwich and a specialist technical rescue unit from Leigh attended the collision.

Watch manager Glyn McGann said: “The car had come off the road and gone into the street furniture and came to a rest.

“The occupants of the vehicle were on the roadside and there were members of the public with them.

“We provided immediate first-aid to two people on the road alongside the North West Ambulance Service. The technical rescue team made the vehicle safe.

“Both the male and female casualties were taken to hospital. When they left they were both breathing.”

PC Paul Shore, from GMP’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit, said: “We are thinking of this young man’s family at this difficult time and specially trained officers continue to offer their support to the relatives of all of those involved.

“I would urge anyone who may have witnessed this incident, or saw the Toyota earlier, to please contact us. Any information could be vital in understanding exactly what happened.”

Anyone with any information should call police on 101 quoting incident number 113 of 12 October 2016.