THE young woman at the centre of a bitter feud between two former boyfriends has told how hatred between the pair built in the days before teenager Cole Kershaw was shot and killed.

The woman, giving evidence via a video link at Manchester Crown Court, told a jury how she had first dated Spencer Woods from 2017 until 2019 Kamran Mohammed was her boyfriend for a few months at the start of 2020.

Mohammed and Woods both kept in touch with the 17-year-old after their relationships with her ended.

But they hated each other and there were a series of incidents during which threats were made, the court heard.

“They made a lot of accusations about each other, like, back and forth,” she told the jury.

Promising young boxer Cole was an associate of Woods and was a passenger in his car on August 12 when it was pursued by Mohammed’s vehicle.

The jury previously heard how the chase came to a halt in the Chesham Road area of Bury and Cole, who was running from Woods’ car, was shot and killed.

Although the woman said she was not dating Woods or Kamran, she spent August 3 at a hotel in Manchester with Mohammed and, cross examined by Timothy Storrie QC, admitted that the next day she has messaged Woods, with whom she had an on/off relationship asking him, "Why don't you come and see me tomorrow?"

The woman told how, four days before the shooting, Mohammed had turned up at house, drunk and started shouting in the street that he was going to kill her family, who he accused of brainwashing her, and held up a weapon, which she thought was a gun.

She called police and when armed officers turned up to arrest Mohammed, she filmed the scene and posted the video to her friends.

Among the messages she received afterwards was one from Woods, telling her, "He's going to get hurt now."

The woman said she believed Woods, who was described as possessive and jealous, was intent on revenge on Mohammed on her behalf.

Woods later sent the woman text messages boasting, "I just smacked Kammy and his mate up" but she told the court that she later forgot to mention the messages to police.

The feud between the two men continued and on August 10 Woods found a ring in her bag which Mohammed. He took it from her and and filmed it being dropped down a drain.

The footage was sent to Mohammed and the woman told the court that he was “furious” about it.

Then, at 6.30pm on August 12, the day Cole was shot, Woods contacted her wanting information about Mohammed's whereabouts and the car he was driving. He told her, "He's going to get it".

At 8.43pm she texted Woods to tell him where "Kammy" had been seen. Shortly afterwards Woods and Mohammed's vehicles were chasing each other and 18-year-old Cole was shot.

Half an hour later, Mohammed rang the woman. She told how there was loud music in the background and it sounded like he was at a party.

“I asked Kamran where he was and what he was doing and if he had done it,” she said.

“When I asked him at first he shouted down the phone, ‘He deserved it’.”

Kamran Mohammed, aged 19, of Kingsdale Close, Bury, Khayam Ali Khurshid, aged 28, of Eton Hill Road, Radcliffe, and Mohammed Izarrh Khan, aged 21, of Palace Street, Pimhole, Bury, all deny murder and possessing a firearm. Kamran Mohammed has admitted manslaughter.

Raheem Hall, aged 19, of Hardfield Street, Heywood, has pleaded not guilty to possessing a firearm.

The trial continues.