THESE drivers have all been ordered off the roads by magistrates after drink or drug-driving convictions.

A TEENAGE driver who had drunk almost three times the legal alcohol limit has been ordered to carry out 120 hours of unpaid work. Jay Lockton, aged 19, of Church Meadows, Harwood, was caught driving a Vauxhall Viva on Raikes Lane, Bolton, on August 8. Tests showed he had 100mcg of alcohol in 100ml of breath. The legal limit is 35mcg. In addition to the unpaid work, Lockton was banned from driving for two years.

MAGISTRATES have banned a drug-driver from the roads for 15 months. Rayesh Junaugradar, aged 25, of Ellesmere Street, Bolton, had been using cannabis before driving a Volkswagen on Topp Way, Bolton, on February 17. He was fined £120.

A WOMAN caught drink-driving in Bolton on August 5 has been banned from having a licence for 16 months. Victoria Forshaw, aged 48, of Watson Street, Oswaldtwistle, was over the alcohol limit when she drove a Peugeot 206 on Smithills Dean Road, Bolton. Forshaw was also fined £450.

MAGISTRATES have banned a van driver from the roads for 13 months after he was caught drink-driving. Ryan McDonald, aged 31, of Cartmell Close, Tonge Moor, drove the Peugeot Partner van on Crompton Way, Bolton, on August 15. He pleaded guilty to drink-driving and was fined £340.

Social, newsletters, subscriptions and getting in touch...

You can follow the Bolton News on social media, by joining us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

We also have dedicated Facebook groups on Crime & Court, Traffic & Travel, Nostalgia and our Camera Club page

If you want to make sure you don't miss the most important news stories every day, sign up to one of our free e-mail newsletters 

Gain unlimited access to the Bolton News website with a premium digital subscription - we are running a £2 for two months special offer

Or if you want the Bolton News newspaper delivered to your door, get in touch with our home delivery team or call us on 0800 953 0227

Finally, have you got a story for us? If so, contact us at or by using our online contribution form