BOLTON'S four boxing stars on show completed a grand slam in Friday's feast of fighting.

The Whites Hotel was the venue for the Time To Shine event, where Haroon Khan, Jack Flatley, Jack Cullen and Luke Blackledge were all decisive winners.

The hometown quartet each dominated their bout on the 12-match card with their skills screened live on Boxnation.

Khan had the quickest win of the night, taking just 50 seconds to land the telling body shot to his opponent, Patrik Bartos, in a blink-and-you-miss-it bantamweight clash. With Khan barely breaking sweat the win – his sixth and the first in three years following his time away from the ring – seemed little more than a spar and Bartos' early count-out was a big disappointment for the fight fans in attendance.

The crowd were entertained far more royally by Flatley's middleweight match against Jason Ball which went the full six rounds.

With particularly stern right hands landing in the second, fourth and fifth rounds, Flatley won five rounds, with a draw in the other round to make the judges' score 60-55 in the Farnworth man's favour, taking his unblemished pro record to eight wins from eight matches.

"Overall I was very positive, I got six rounds out for the first time," said the fighter from Elite Gym. "There were times where I was feeling a little bit tired but you have to experience that tiredness but still keep thinking, keep sharp and keep getting your shots in, so I'm quite happy with how I did.

"He (Ball) is a tough lad, I started getting through to him and caught him with good shots in the fourth and fifth rounds, I hurt him a little bit then. The plan was to take over in the second half of the fight, I dropped off a bit in the last but kept boxing, it's another little step up and another win, against a tough guy."

Also going the distance but taking a clear decision was fellow middleweight Cullen, who took on Dan Blackwell. Knocking his opponent down with a sharp left hand in round two, Little Lever's Meat Cleaver also extended his perfect record as a professional, as he eased to a fifth win via a 60-53 points decision.

"It felt good, I won every round, he got back up in the second because he'd come for a real fight," he said. "He's a strong lad but I felt comfortable all the way through, I hardly got hit tonight, and I've just seen him and the side of his face is swelled up, it was a good fight.

"I dropped off a little bit in the third but happy with how it went.

"I was happy to go the distance, it's good to get the rounds in, a decent night's work I think. The better the opponents I fight, the better I'm getting."

Cullen's coach at Castle Hill, Tommy Battel, was pleased with how his young charge took apart a much more experienced fighter and inflicted a first knock-down in 69 outings on the Wiltshire man.

"It went to plan," he said. "I would have rather he known him down in the third or the fourth round because he battened down the hatches after he'd been knocked down, he went into his defensive shell and braced for every shot that was coming so Jack found it that bit harder to prise out any openings.

"Dan Blackwell has never been knocked down, he's only ever been stopped once, and that was because of a cut, so I think Jack has made a statement out there.

"He's showed his power, even when he got his gloves in the way he was feeling the punches. When he caught him in the second he went down heavy and if he has taken a shellacking like that before it won't have been in a long time.

"It wasn't the best of Jack Cullen, even though he hardly put a foot wrong and I think a lot of people will be impressed by him after the fight."

The clean sweep was completed by Luke Blackledge who, like Flatley, trains under Alex Matvienko at Elite.

His super-middleweight match against late replacement Oleg Fedotovs ended less than halfway through the scheduled eight rounds.

The Latvian journeyman ended an eight-fight losing streak in his previous outing but Blackledge far outclassed him, prompting his corner for the evening to throw in the towel midway through round four. That did not sit easily with Fedotovs, who spent the result announcement shouting at the trainers before storming backstage and marking his exit with a fierce left hand to one of the event's promotional signs.

"Basically we struggled to get an opponent so we ended up getting him at about a week's notice, he's a tough, durable lad and he gave me a few rounds," said Blackledge.

"I've been out of the ring for six months so it was good to get back in there. Not much landed on me but to be honest I wanted a big fight, we've been making a few offers but got knocked back.

"He was a worthy fighter, and I managed to get a bit of the ring rust off, good to get a win too.

"He wanted to carry on but his face looked like the Elephant Man, I didn't get a chance to talk to him afterwards, he looks tough.

"It is what it is, I've got the win and I want to get back to what I do best and that's fighting.

"I'm going to sit down with my manager now, we've talked about going to middleweight so we'll go from there and see what happens next."