WELLINGTON kept up the pressure on runaway Division Two leaders Barr Hill in the Bolton at Home Sunday League with a 5-2 win against Heaton Casuals.

Heaton took the lead after 10 minutes after Wellington defender Mark Trent upended Jordan Byrne and Byrne picked himself up to knock in the resulting penalty.

Wellington levelled soon after through a penalty of their own, Mark Trent scoring after Kieron Wise had been brought down

With 25 minutes gone Heaton retook the lead via yet another penalty. This time Wellington keeper Cain Connoly brought down Adam Handley and Byrne scored again.

But it was all square again before the break when Wise struck an excellent free kick for Wellington.

And they had the lead for the first time on 70 minutes thanks to a superb individual goal by Jordan Gerrard.

Wellington pushed on in the final 10 minutes with two more goals from Wise and Trent to seal the victory.

Barr Hill travelled to Barlow Park to play Bolton Town and they came away with a comfortable 6-0 victory.

Their goals came from Ruben Rose (two), Luke Jones (two), Tom Smith Makin and Alex Kelly.

In Division One, Joe Kappy scored four as Farnworth United came from 3-1 down at half time to beat local rivals Newbury FC 6-3.

Farnworth's scorers were Kappy (four), John Stephenson and Mark Queen, with Chris Lyon, Brent Helliwell and Charlie Scholes netting for Newbury.

Leaders Queen Anne took on Astley Bridge Elite and after beating them comfortably in the Open Cup last week they found them much tougher opposition this week, edging it 1-0 thanks to a superb strike from Craig Leader.

D Havilland FC travelled to Adlington to play Bridge Celtic looking to avenge a 5-4 defeat to the same side four weeks earlier.

And revenge was sweet for the Farnworth side as they won 6-2, their goals coming from Rhys Jones (two), Danny Lowe (two), Danny Kerrigan and Pete Bates.

Bridge Celtic’s goals came from Walkden and Jones.

Elsewhere in Division One, Top Club beat bottom side Manny Road 4-1, though the scoreline slightly flattered the winners.

Top Club's goals came from Lewis Porter, Adam Doyle and Steve Binns (two) with Ben Eccles replying for Manny Road.