A MAN was found dead in his own home on New Year's Day in Little Hulton.
Police were called to a home in Clegg's Lane at 7.45pm yesterday after reports that the body had been found inside.
Officers then discovered the body of a man in his sixties.
Police said they are treating the death as "unexplained" and have not ruled out suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "A post-mortem is under way and police are now working to establish the cause of his death."
- 'Defenceless' 91-year-old man grabbed by violent thugs who burst into his home and robbed him while he was watching TV
- Care home resident repeatedly given medicine overdoses
- Coroner warns expectant mums of drugs risks after mother-to-be takes crack cocaine
- Optometrist banned for making sexual remarks to female customer — then trying to bribe her to drop the case
- Complaints of "shocking" fly tipping at Queens Park