Man found dead at home on New Year's Day
A MAN was found dead in his own home on New Year's Day in Little Hulton.
Police were called to a home in Clegg's Lane at 7.45pm yesterday after reports that the body had been found inside.
Officers then discovered the body of a man in his sixties.
Police said they are treating the death as "unexplained" and have not ruled out suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "A post-mortem is under way and police are now working to establish the cause of his death."
- Gang attacks babysitting grandad
- Pictured: the toddler who sparked a police alert when he fell asleep with the rabbits in a garden centre
- Cannabis farm found after toddler accidentally dials 999
- 'Only Phil Gartside had authority to sanction £300,000 payment'
- Bolton schools WILL be encouraged to fly union flag and sing national anthem
Comments are closed on this article.