A MAN was found dead in his own home on New Year's Day in Little Hulton.
Police were called to a home in Clegg's Lane at 7.45pm yesterday after reports that the body had been found inside.
Officers then discovered the body of a man in his sixties.
Police said they are treating the death as "unexplained" and have not ruled out suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "A post-mortem is under way and police are now working to establish the cause of his death."
- Newlyweds endure frightening ordeal at hands of baseball bat-wielding thugs
- PICTURES: The changing face of Big Sam
- Faith and community leaders in Bolton hold memorial for Nice terror attack victims
- Octagon to create indoor beach with running water and donkeys during Food Festival extravaganza
- School's safeguarding 'fully compliant' finds investigation sparked by student's death at home