A MAN was found dead in his own home on New Year's Day in Little Hulton.
Police were called to a home in Clegg's Lane at 7.45pm yesterday after reports that the body had been found inside.
Officers then discovered the body of a man in his sixties.
Police said they are treating the death as "unexplained" and have not ruled out suspicious circumstances.
A police spokesman said: "A post-mortem is under way and police are now working to establish the cause of his death."
- Ex-restaurant owner pleads guilty to sexually assaulting teenage girls
- Bypass ‘a step in right direction for town’
- WARNING: Residents urged to be vigilant after spate of vehicle crime
- MP pays tribute to ‘brave’ police officer she chatted to hours before he was killed in London terror attack
- Stars revealed for this year's panto at the Macron — oh yes they are!