A LORRY got stuck under a low bridge in Walkden for nearly two hours this afternoon.
Traffic was blocked in both directions and Walkden Road was closed southbound at Walkden railway station.
Police confirmed that the 14 tonne HGV, which got stuck under the railway bridge in Walkden Road at 12.30pm, was finally removed by about 2.15pm.
The police corden has now been removed and the road has now been re-opened.
Nobody was injured during the incident.
The latest live traffic and travel news is available here.
- WANTED: E-fit of man who sexually assaulted 14-year-old girl in Leverhulme Park
- Pensioner admits stealing £130,000 from Conservative club
- Parents blast school and council for not telling them about paedophile caretaker
- 3 arrested as drugs, guns and cash seized in farm raid
- 4 arrested after street shootings