A LORRY got stuck under a low bridge in Walkden for nearly two hours this afternoon.
Traffic was blocked in both directions and Walkden Road was closed southbound at Walkden railway station.
Police confirmed that the 14 tonne HGV, which got stuck under the railway bridge in Walkden Road at 12.30pm, was finally removed by about 2.15pm.
The police corden has now been removed and the road has now been re-opened.
Nobody was injured during the incident.
The latest live traffic and travel news is available here.
- Asons Solicitors shut down by regulation authority
- Lap dancing club accused of holding up town centre redevelopment
- Mum's anger after GP 'refuses' to see her 9-year-old son
- UPDATED: Wanderers to open FOUR sides of the Macron Stadium to own fans for Chesterfield clash
- Families furious over commuters parking outside their houses