A LORRY got stuck under a low bridge in Walkden for nearly two hours this afternoon.
Traffic was blocked in both directions and Walkden Road was closed southbound at Walkden railway station.
Police confirmed that the 14 tonne HGV, which got stuck under the railway bridge in Walkden Road at 12.30pm, was finally removed by about 2.15pm.
The police corden has now been removed and the road has now been re-opened.
Nobody was injured during the incident.
The latest live traffic and travel news is available here.
- Father whose son was shot dead in case of mistaken identity backs gun crime crackdown
- CCTV: Shocking moment when man fires sawn-off shotgun at house in Bolton
- VIDEO: Camera captures moment Land Rover ploughs into parked car
- Six hotels in Bolton celebrate being Top Rated by accommodation booking website
- Two young girls rescued after injuring themselves while crossing stream