This live event has finished
- To be discussed at this afternoon's meeting:
- A vision for a restaurants, bars and coffee shops in the basement of the Market Place, as part of a multi-million pound redevelopment.
- Plans for a new "landmark" three-storey mosque to replace the Sughra Mosque in Granville Street, Farnworth.
- The future of the Bolton Community College and plans for a 140 new homes to be built in its place.
- Retrospective approval for 14 commercial units at Blackrod Industrial Estate built without planning permission.