A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- One of Bolton's most prolific criminals is caught after trying to leave bag of stolen goods with baffled neighbour
- Helen Flanagan confirms she is pregnant with first child
- Bolton Pound Bakery back in business after fire
- Street Angels delighted as their equipment is saved after nightclub fire
- Westhoughton Councillors to become Dementia Friends