A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- Multi-million pound LED street lights scheme will begin next month
- Number of reported child abductions in Bolton GO UP AS authorities hail new powers to prevent grooming
- Former Labour councillor hoping to make a comeback with UKIP in May
- Horwich writer Chris Lunt who scored television hit with thriller Prey has sights set on future James Bond film
- LIVE: David Cameron and Ed Miliband interviews and Question Time in Bolton