A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- Rock singer jailed for having sex with 14-year-old girl
- Police's drink-drive checkpoint causes delays for morning commuters
- MYSTERY: What's that strange banging noise coming from Queens Park?
- 'Bolton is actually disgusting' — teenage bystander's shock after man ‘stabbed and bottled’ in park
- Mother punched in head by man who 'tripped over wheel of her pram'