Search for missing woman who left home in early hours of morning
POLICE are searching for a missing woman who left home in the early hours of the morning.
Joanne Odlum, aged 44, was last seen by relatives at her house on Norden Court, Great Lever, at 1.40am on Saturday, December 14.
Joanne is white, 5ft 3in tall, slim, with long auburn hair and walks with a limp.
When last seen she was wearing black Reebok classic trainers, black jeans, a brown cardigan and a black hooded jacket.
Sgt Mike Tachauer, from Bolton police, said: “Joanne’s family are growing increasingly worried about her.
“She walked out of the house in the early hours of Saturday and has not been seen by her family since and she has made no attempt to contact them.
“We are concerned because her family do not know where she was intending to go at that time of night and very rarely leaves the house.”
- Football fans remember Burnden Park disaster
- Probe after car set on fire in Daubhill
- Man talked down by relatives after threatening to jump onto M61 motorway
- Thieves cause £40,000 of damage at scrapyard
- Anxious wait for convicted murderer as he tries to clear his name
Comments are closed on this article.