Car overturns after crash in A666 Manchester Road, Kearsley
Police were called to the smash at about 1.30am this morning.
The 45-year-old female driver of the silver Volkswagen Polo was taken to hospital for observation but was not injured.
A police spokesman said: "Our inquiries into the incident are ongoing."
- Good riddance: Farnworth nightmare neighbours evicted
- Bolton singing hopefuls fail to make it through to the next round of The Voice
- House blaze after cigarette left on mattress
- Octagon director 'surprised' after missing out at theatre awards
- Horwich 'concentration camp' plan approved
Comments are closed on this article.