Boy hit by car on way to school
A BOY has been taken to hospital with a suspected broken leg after he was hit by a car.
The boy, aged nine, was on the way to school at Sunninghill Primary School when he was hit by a Honda Accord shortly before 8.55am today.
The accident happened in Goldsmith Street, Daubhill, outside the primary school.
The crash was said by a North West Ambulance Spokesman to be “low impact” at about 10mph.
A police spokesman said the boy suffered "minor injuries". Nobody was arrested.
The ambulance service attended and took the boy to hospital. He is thought to have suffered broken leg.
- Football fans remember Burnden Park disaster
- Probe after car set on fire in Daubhill
- UPDATE: M61 now re-opened after police incident
- Thieves cause £40,000 of damage at scrapyard
- Anxious wait for convicted murderer as he tries to clear his name
Comments are closed on this article.