A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- 'Lowest of the low' window cleaner steals money from OAPs on his round
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - May 27, 2015
- 'My car has been hit 10 times in 18 months - while parked outside my house'
- Arson attack destroys £100,000 of piping for guided busway
- Thug battered man with metal bar - then assaulted him again while on bail