A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Travellers set up camp at Leverhulme Park
- VIDEO: Roadworks cause traffic chaos in Bolton
- Newlyweds endure frightening ordeal at hands of baseball bat-wielding thugs
- PICTURES: The changing face of Big Sam
- Faith and community leaders in Bolton hold memorial for Nice terror attack victims