A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Police divers search reservoir for missing man
- CCTV: Balaclava-clad men with weapons target shop owner carrying cash
- Crash causes rush-hour traffic delays on busy Bolton road
- Fatal crash closes East Lancs Road in direction of A666, M61 and Walkden
- Anger as thieves steal expensive stone flags from church