A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Recap: Donald Trump is sworn in as President of the USA
- 'Defenceless' 91-year-old man grabbed by violent thugs who burst into his home and robbed him while he was watching TV
- Care home resident repeatedly given medicine overdoses
- Coroner warns expectant mums of drugs risks after mother-to-be takes crack cocaine
- Optometrist banned for making sexual remarks to female customer — then trying to bribe her to drop the case