A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Chinese takeaway got zero rating after storing food in back yard and using a hand wash basin to store plastic containers
- Smartphone taxi firm Uber is coming to Bolton
- GP practices in Bolton to stay open between 8am and 6.30pm.
- Care workers who colluded to cover up fall of an 87-year-old woman from her bed jailed
- Whites star Dean Moxey denies speeding in leased Mercedes