A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Police slammed for failing to properly research baby killer's violent history in Bolton
- UPDATED: Robbers armed with kitchen knives raid post office
- Halliwell couple get just 1p in benefits for February
- Man who performed sex act in window near primary school avoids jail
- Mecca staff and customers voice anger at Aldi plans