Man admits having sawn-off shotgun in retail park
11:24am Tuesday 14th January 2014 in News
A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Schoolgirl fled in terror after man performed sex act on bus
- Royal Bolton Hospital would be 'at risk' of closure under proposed new law, warns MP
- Bolton illusionist Richard De Vere dies suddenly in Thailand
- The Voice singer Vicky Jones to entertain shoppers in Bolton town centre
- Police running out of time to quiz Farnworth murder suspects