A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- GALLERY: Hundreds of bikers say goodbye at funeral of late motorcycle ace Malachi Mitchell-Thomas
- PICTURES: Convertible driver 'could have been crushed' by out of control car that rode up bonnet and was launched into air
- 'I feel betrayed' - Elderly woman's sadness after carer steals and pawns engagement ring for £25
- Bolton place name makes list of UK's funniest - Can you guess where it is?
- New adventure play area and 18-hole crazy golf course taking shape at Market Place Shopping Centre