A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Nephew branded his uncle with hot iron and tried to strangle him
- Victoria Hall facing closure in less than 3 years if money cannot be found
- Thousands of sexual images of children found on IT worker's computer
- Famous judge returns to Bolton School to deliver human rights speech
- Bolton band members 'buzzing' after X-factor wildcard second chance