A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Armed robbers raid Co-op store twice in one weekend
- Car smashes into wall in crash outside garage
- VIDEO: A message from Keith Chegwin as TV stars prepare for Big Bolton Panto
- Meeting over potential future housing which 'could have very serious consequences for every resident'
- Burst pipe leaves homes without water