A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- Murder accused appears in court after body of Bolton grandfather found in reservoir
- Man charged with murder after body of missing Bolton man is found in reservoir
- Labour investigating council candidate after failure to disclose criminal convictions
- Two men found dead in one day in Bolton
- Bolton's 4 Most Wanted - May 4, 2016