A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- UPDATED: Driver flees scene after car smashes into central reservation
- Man's shock after attempted burglary while he was watching television
- VIDEO: Store's CCTV appeal after 'brazen' theft
- VIDEO: Residents tell of shock as bomb squad called to street
- Supporters gain legal protection for the Macron Stadium