A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- First Macron auction proved huge success
- Come On You Whites! Wanderers prepare for biggest game in recent history
- Tories name Bolton North East candidate for upcoming General Election
- Ukip leader to stand in Boston and Skegness for General Election
- GMP insists it takes crime reports 'incredibly seriously' after burglary victim slams force's response time