A MAN has admitted possessing a sawn-off shotgun on a retail park in October last year.
Patrick Roach, aged 32, of Suffolk Grove, Leigh, has pleaded guilty to charges of possessing a prohibited weapon and possessing a firearm and ammunition while prohibited for life.
Police seized a sawn-off shotgun during a raid at the Parsonage Retail Park in Leigh on October 17.
Roach, who has been remanded in custody, is next set to appear at Liverpool Crown Court on March 21 for a plea and case management hearing in relation to another charge.
- The man who fooled the art world: the 'artful codger' George Greenhalgh dies aged 91
- 18-year-old man charged with indecent exposure
- Snapchat artist draws in hundreds of followers thanks to creations
- Landlord "overwhelmed" by support since pub crash
- 'Haunted' pub owner wants to screen ghostly vids at "exorcinema"