A LITTLE girl had to be rescued her from potty training chair — after she got her head stuck in it.
Firefighters were called to a flat off Chorley Road, Westhoughton, at 1.30pm on Monday after her mother had tried but failed to release the girl using butter.
Crew manager Mark Anderson, said: “The girl had actually fallen asleep before we got there, and she was unimpressed with us cutting up her chair."
The girl was left with marks on her head and bruises, but was not seriously injured.
Her mum, who asked not to be named, said she had initially called the police non-emergency number to ask for advice and was advised to call the fire service.