A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Man gets £900 bill for spitting chewing gum on pavement
- Smoking 'should be banned in play areas' say council chiefs
- Robber threatens betting shop staff with gun
- Metal band Weapon UK ready for gig in Bromley Cross
- Super-mum set to run five Rivvy Pike marathons in five days