A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Stepfather of tragic Jade Lomas-Anderson recalls his last kiss goodbye before she was killed by dogs in Atherton
- Jade Lomas-Anderson inquest: Owner of dogs which killed schoolgirl fails to attend court after being taken to hospital
- Live: Bolton Council planning committee
- Thornleigh Salesian College flooded after burst water main
- Smithills School exploring plans to open sixth form