A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- JAILED: Robber who raided friend's store with 'axe-wielding maniac' imprisoned for 7 years
- Huge ecological 'bioblitz' will create new record of wildlife thriving at historic estate
- UPDATE - VIDEOS/GALLERY: Nigel Farage addresses crowds aboard the UKIP battle bus in Victoria Square
- UPDATE: Heavily pregnant mother threatened at gunpoint during Burger King robberies spree
- Neighbours' shared interest in drugs led to joint venture cannabis farm