A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Iconic Bolton department store Beales to close
- Developer given go ahead for 130 homes at former college site
- New golf club and 14 homes in Chorley Old Road get the go-ahead
- Appointments and operations cancelled as diarrhoea and vomiting bug closes Royal Bolton Hospital wards
- Law firm opens new £1m HQ in Bolton town centre with games rooms and coffee shop