A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- UPDATED: Motorcyclist hurled 15 metres in Haulgh crash
- 'Massive delays' as Bury Road closed after crash in Breightmet
- UPDATED: Gunmen open fire on Little Hulton house in 'targeted' attack
- The Bolton road where three quarters of drivers are speeding
- Roof catches fire next door to Sam's Bar in Horwich