A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Man charged with preventing burial and perverting the course of justice after body of missing Victoria Cherry found in Bolton flat
- UPDATE: Elderly woman fighting for life after being hit by car
- In the dock: 7 people who have appeared in court in Bolton
- VIDEO, UPDATE: Body found at Bolton property during search for missing Victoria Cherry
- 'She was always there for me' - Tributes to mother found dead in Bolton