A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Man acquitted of arson attack tells of ‘horrible’ ordeal spending almost 3 months in prison
- Shock after pictures taken under skirts of schoolgirls appear on a website
- Woman arrested on suspicion of murder after man found in burned out property died from 'multiple stab wounds'
- Work to begin on next phase of project to reinstate disused train station platform
- Armed robber jailed after holding knife to shop assistant's throat