A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Pensioner stabbed himself to death hours after wife told him marriage was over
- Ear-biting man and brother jailed for robbery rampage
- Robber who stabbed victim 10 times before stealing £9 freed after 8 years in jail
- Lurking man who tried to open front door of Farnworth house caught on CCTV
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - November 25, 2014