A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- The Taliban are 'disgusting' and have 'no brains', says Amir Khan
- Woman pushed 76-year-old - causing her to fall down stairs
- Nightclub fire meant people were well behaved on Mad Friday, say police
- The show must go on: New dames step in replace tragic Bolton panto star who died suddenly
- Fire started in kitchen of scout hut