A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Mum's terror as baby is born 3 months early while on holiday in Spain
- Flytipper caught when he was spotted carrying sofa on car roof
- New neighbour stole family's car after being invited round for a drink
- New memorial to be unveiled in Queens Park to 236 of the brave Bolton men who lost their lives in Gallipoli
- 'Panic' over sacked university lecturers