A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Mum and son have three months to 'find' £113,000 stolen from Dunscar Conservative Club
- Hospital bosses apologise after elderly dementia patient's wedding ring is stolen from her finger
- Firefighters called after man heard shouting for help trapped on roof of Voodoo bar in Bolton town centre at 6am
- 'Overcrowding on Bolton trains will improve', says transport secretary
- 'More poor people should vote', says MP