A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Award-winning radio project which helped thousands of Bolton people to close
- JAILED: Thug who attacked his girlfriend on Christmas Day
- Fell runner tweets from hospital bed after suffering fractured spine in car crash
- Bolton College to unveil its plans for the future next month as Bury College proposes to become part of the University of Bolton
- Political figures from different parties to launch Bolton 'Brexit' campaign at garden party