A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Supermarket security guard hailed as a hero after helping save toddler's life in Farnworth Tesco
- Homeless man battered by baseball bat thugs and left for dead in Bolton town centre
- Teen arrested 200 miles away after Bolton football fan reports 'racial abuse' he saw on TV
- Flats evacuated after fire rips through bin compound
- Three men sentenced for betting shop brawl after anti-mosque demonstration