Pensioner accused of slashing neighbour's throat 'taken to hospital'
A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Blackmail teenagers jailed after victim kills himself
- Work to start today on new Little Lever Tesco
- Transformation of run-down part of Bolton town centre back on track - after 10 years
- Trio on drugs and weapon charges after Halliwell raid
- Debbie Halls-Evans ready for final of The Taste tomorrow