A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Frustrated disabled man takes own rubbish to tip in specially adapted vehicle
- Updated: Postbox set on fire in Harwood
- Updated: Firefighters tackle blaze at Bury landfill site
- Pupils' wear new pink uniform to help breast cancer charity
- Young eco-warriors go green