A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Winter is coming: Huge snow slide will be Christmas attraction in Bolton town centre
- JAILED: Drug dealer caught in churchyard with £1,000 of crack and heroin 'between his bottom cheeks'
- Vigil for Islamic State hostage Alan Henning tomorrow night
- UPDATED: Suspected arson attack at Holland garden centre in Bromley Cross
- Bolton MPs back Ed Balls' plan to balance books