A PENSIONER who is accused of slashing his neighbour's throat failed to turn up to court this morning because he was apparently rushed to hospital.
He was then due to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court this afternoon but due to his disabilities the case was sent to Manchester Magistrates Court, which is more accessible.
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court this afternoon.
The incident is alleged to have taken place on Sunday night in the front garden of a semi-detached house in Breightmet Drive, where it is thought Dutton lives with his wife and son.
- Toddler left with horrific burns after laptop charger catches fire
- In the dock: 7 people who have appeared in court
- UPDATED: Boy, 13, suffers head injury in collision on busy road
- Body of woman sought by police is found
- Two men charged with string of burglaries and car thefts