AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Courageous shop boss 'disgusted' at car thief's sentence
- Woman cut free from car after two vehicle crash in Radcliffe
- Woman flees burning bedroom after cigarette starts fire
- UPDATED: Sawn off shotgun found in Bolton park
- Teenager stabbed in leg in Tonge Moor