AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- UPDATED: Woman raped in alleyway
- REVEALED: Why the Lap-dancing club sign has been removed
- 'A shambles' - Man who confronted 2 burglars in kitchen is still waiting for a police visit FIVE days later
- UPDATED: Man seen being 'attacked and pushed into back of car' was with his friends and not in danger
- Bravery commendations for drivers who risked their safety to help fatally injured special constable