AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- UPDATED: Cannabis farm found in morning drug raids
- VIDEO: Binman caught on camera 'holding mobile phone while driving'
- Weather update: Snow warning for Bolton this evening
- VIDEO: Amir Khan's wife Faryal launches YouTube channel to give glimpse into 'rollercoaster lifestyle'
- Warning over motorway roadside petrol scam