AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Iconic jewellery store to close after nearly 150 years in Bolton
- Greater Manchester Police fails to record more than 38,000 crimes each year — including violent and sexual offences
- Final decision due on plan for three-storey mosque
- LIVE: Bolton full council meeting
- How did Bolton church pastor fare on tonight's Great British Bake Off?