AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist knocked off bike in collision with car
- PICTURES: Hollyoaks Stars v Tottington High former pupils team in charity football match at Gigg Lane
- PICTURES: 60+ images from Bolton Wanderers 2-0 away win at Shrewsbury Town
- Mums and grandmas pop in to school for special Mother’s Day celebration
- UPDATE: Missing 33-year-old woman found safe