AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Jade Lomas-Anderson inquest: Owner of dogs which killed schoolgirl fails to attend court after being taken to hospital
- Live: Bolton Council planning committee
- Thornleigh Salesian College flooded after burst water main
- Top 5 things to do in and around Bolton this weekend
- School open as usual after burst water main floods classrooms