AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Jury hears how sex attacker pulled down young mum's underwear as she pushed her two children in a buggy
- Elderly man dies in hospital after being hit by car
- GALLERY: Spot yourself in these school pictures from the 1990s
- Amir Khan's wife speaks out after attack on boxer's family on social media
- Tributes to stalwart Bolton Wanderers chef who has died