AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Woman's body found in Queens Park
- Westhoughton man falsified contamination tests
- Bolton's 4 most wanted - August 27, 2014
- Nortex Mill hit by fire for second night in a row
- Disease thought to have caused bird deaths at Doffcocker Lodge