AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- PICTURES/VIDEO: Large fire at warehouse
- Mum-of-3 guilty of stealing £18,000 hire car and harassing neighbours
- Son gets married in same church as mum and dad — 61 years on
- Join our new Camera Club and see your photographs published
- Bolton's Ian McKellen to appear on Graham Norton Show