Inquest opened into death of 12-year-old boy who died after sudden illness
5:07pm Friday 31st January 2014 in News
AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- Former Wanderers star furious over tweet celebrating his wife's death
- Review of major metal theft crackdown after undercover police 'lured scrap dealer into breaking law'
- Driver burned as car catches fire in Sainsbury's car park
- 'Overworked paramedics are putting lives at risk', claims whistleblower
- Hospital should have a taxi rank, say cab drivers
Comments are closed on this article.