AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- REVEALED: Topshop and Topman to open new stores in Bolton
- PICTURED: Who is the naked rambler? Man takes walk on the wild side at Bolton beauty spot
- Bolton's part in the historic Sex Pistols Free Trade Hall gig — 40 years ago this week
- Two Bolton Post Offices welcome Sunday openings
- University of Bolton student beats world's top designers to claim $1,000 award in New York