AN inquest has been opened into the death of a 12-year-old boy.
Connor Donaldson, a pupil at Astley St Mary’s High School, died on Saturday, October 19, last year after being taken ill suddenly.
Connor, from Tyldesley, is believed to have suffered an allergic reaction to a nut.
Police ruled out any third party involvement in his death, which happened at the Royal Bolton Hospital.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Bolton Coroners Court on Wednesday.
- UPDATED: Murder probe after woman found dead in Astley Bridge
- Horwich couple speak of terror after Nepal earthquake left them sleeping in tents for four days
- Stepdad jailed for beating children in 1960s and 70s: 'It went far beyond anything that can be regarded as justifiable — even in times gone by'
- Man sets fire to toilet roll while answering bail at police station — to dry his clothes
- Shop worker has day to remember — scoring two goals to win his team the league title and then starring in Casualty