A 55-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested on suspicion of pushing a woman down a flight of stairs.
Police were called to the home at 12.50pm this afternoon after they received a report the woman had been injured.
The woman, aged 32, was taken to hospital with head, neck and back injuries, but her condition is not thought to be life threatening.
Crime scene investigators were at the scene this afternoon.
Anyone with information can call police on 101.
- 'Lunatic' driver who followed ambulance could have 'ended up in one himself'
- Thieves in overnight raid at Morrisons in Harwood
- Phone engineer learns new skills as artillery gunner with reservists
- Changes to drug services mean addicts will not have to travel further, council promises
- MP "delighted" with news of national vaccine roll-out