A 55-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested on suspicion of pushing a woman down a flight of stairs.
Police were called to the home at 12.50pm this afternoon after they received a report the woman had been injured.
The woman, aged 32, was taken to hospital with head, neck and back injuries, but her condition is not thought to be life threatening.
Crime scene investigators were at the scene this afternoon.
Anyone with information can call police on 101.
- Terrorist teacher Jamshed Javeed jailed
- UKIP candidate claims she was de-selected after saying 'racist' party document is 'worthy of the BNP'
- Hollands garden centre goes into receivership ahead of expected sports village plans
- 'The Elephant in the Town Hall': The controversial UKIP document which has caused a 'civil war' in the Bolton party
- Labour hit back at UKIP claims they 'block vote Muslim-friendly applications' through planning