SINGLE girl Kyrie Allsopp will have to wait another week to see if she gets a date on Take Me Out.
Dressed in a blue dress and with her dark red hair sleeked to the side, Miss Allsopp, who is originally from Deane but now lives in Atherton, joined the other 29 girls on Saturday all eager to be picked by an eligible bachelor for a hot date on the Isle of Fernandos.
Miss Allsopp, aged 24, was impressed by cheeky chappie Ashley from Bognor Regis, who came out with a bunch of red roses, which Bolton host Paddy McGuinness handed out to each girl.
Despite staying available until the end, it was not meant to be and the kids’ club holiday rep’s light was switched off.
See her again from 8.40pm this Saturday on ITV.
- School teacher twisted pupil's arm behind back to force him to pick up book
- Warning to cat owners after spate of anti-freeze poisonings
- Is this the best piece of set design ever created for an am-dram production?
- Reality TV star launches bid to be Labour candidate for Bury North in General Election
- Firefighters pelted with bricks and fireworks as they tackle fire in area blighted by yobs