SINGLE girl Kyrie Allsopp will have to wait another week to see if she gets a date on Take Me Out.
Dressed in a blue dress and with her dark red hair sleeked to the side, Miss Allsopp, who is originally from Deane but now lives in Atherton, joined the other 29 girls on Saturday all eager to be picked by an eligible bachelor for a hot date on the Isle of Fernandos.
Miss Allsopp, aged 24, was impressed by cheeky chappie Ashley from Bognor Regis, who came out with a bunch of red roses, which Bolton host Paddy McGuinness handed out to each girl.
Despite staying available until the end, it was not meant to be and the kids’ club holiday rep’s light was switched off.
See her again from 8.40pm this Saturday on ITV.
- UPDATED: Man plunges to his death down lift shaft
- Turkey holiday death dad could have been hit-and-run victim
- Police investigate councillor at centre of late tax payment row
- Thieves break into RSPCA charity shop 3 times
- Hundreds take part in Bolton's first colour run