A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- UPDATED: Air ambulance called after child hit by car
- David Beckham and Liam Gallagher wearing new Adidas anorak - named after area of Bolton
- Child bleeding from mouth turned away from surgery after family rushed there for help
- 'No compassion' - Man stung by parking fine while treating 90-year-old father to Christmas meal
- JAILED: Fraudster who conned people out of £430,000 claiming she needed help with her fashion business