A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- 'Vicious' thug who battered girlfriend jailed for 10 years
- Residents 'quarantined' after scabies outbreak at Bolton care home
- Binmen's special Christmas present for youngster who waves at them every day
- Work needs to be done to make 'unstable' quarry face safe
- Man released without charge after woman's stab death