A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- UPDATED: Woman cut free from car after rush-hour crash
- Drug dealer tried to escape police in high-speed chase with three-week-old baby on back seat
- Police bid to close troubled pub where two people suffered stab wounds and staff 'failed to ring 999'
- Bolton businessman investigated by counter terror officers alongside leader of Pakistani political party
- Vision for town centre play area revealed