A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- Coast-to-coast walker from Bolton dies in 60ft Lake District plunge
- Astley Bridge woman's death is 'not suspicious' say police
- Tory candidate accused of sending series of 'foul and abusive' tweets
- Police had to cancel 'many spot checks' on taxis at last minute
- VIDEO: Bolton commuters prepare for months of misery as reduced train services begin