A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- UPDATED: Lorry driver dies following crash on M61
- Bolton Food and Drink Festival 2016 - Day 1
- Nearly 7,000 new homes planned in Bolton — including 1700-house Westhoughton estate
- Readers share memories of Prestons of Bolton after news iconic store will close
- Bolton mountain rescue volunteers help find missing man