A WOMAN at the centre of claims she had an affair Bolton boxer Amir Khan has denied the allegations.
Clair Nuttall, a shopworker from Bolton, has taken to Twitter to rubbish the story, which has appeared in a national newspaper.
The 33-year-old said: “They are 99 per cent wrong and one per cent right that’s for sure... and on that note that’s just my name.”
Khan married pregnant wife Faryal Makhdoom, aged 22, in May last year with the pregnancy announced last October.
- UPDATED: Three clubbers rushed to hospital in suspected laughing gas incident
- Suspected arson attack at Holland garden centre in Bromley Cross
- Fundraiser walks 300 miles for village in Nepal
- Couple celebrate golden wedding anniversary by raising £1,000 for charity
- Kidnap victim's wife issues heart wrenching plea to Islamic State militants