Bolton's most wanted - April 9, 2014
EACH week police appeal to readers of The Bolton News for help tracing wanted criminals.
- Stuart Callis, aged 31, is wanted for failing to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court on March 27 for criminal damage. Police Callis has links to Westhoughton.
- Lee Jones, aged 25, is wanted on for failing to appear at Bolton Magistrates Court on July 29 last year for assault. Jones has links to Breightmet, police said.
- Wahid Khan, aged 35, is wanted for failing to appear at Bolton Crown Court on February 20 for breach of a suspended sentence order. Police said Khan has links to The Haulgh and Darcy Lever.
- Woman found hanged in same Breightmet street as tragic teen Aleysha McLoughlin
- 'Prat' jailed for mowing down police officer in Bolton town centre
- Council investigates security breach after 'corrupt' banner draped on town hall
- Little Lever UKIP councillor 'regrets' sexist joke on Facebook
- Councillors agree to consider introducing new young persons' award