Man led to safety after food blaze
FIREFIGHTERS broke into a flat and led a man to safety after a pan of food left on the cooker sparked a fire.
Crews were called Delph Hill flats on Chorley Old Road, Doffcocker, just before 5am yesterday (FRI).
The forced their way into a ground floor flat and led a man to safety.
The blaze caused slight smoke damage and the man did not require any medical attention.
Crews were on the scene for 30 minutes as they gave fire safety advice to residents and checked smoke alarms.
Comments are closed on this article.