A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- Tributes to former Canon Slade pupil who died after collapsing on holiday
- Never in doubt : Why Bolton was always heading for Brexit vote
- PICTURES: Farnworth employer with indoor slide named one of top firms to work for in Europe
- EU Referendum: All the reaction to the UK's decision to leave the EU
- Park Cakes boosted by multi million pound funding deal