A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- Man charged with preventing burial and perverting the course of justice after body of missing Victoria Cherry found in Bolton flat
- 20mph speed limit to be introduced outside schools on main roads
- Mayoral hopeful Andy Burnham to tell Bolton event that he plans to wipe out rough sleeping in region before 2020
- PICTURES: Young entrepreneur's new £200,000 American-themed burger bar
- Driver destroys BT cabinet before smashing into tree after losing control outside fire station