A Bolton beauty salon owner involved in an alleged sex scandal with footballer Wayne Rooney has entered the Big Brother house.
Helen Wood, aged 27, was the third contestant to be revealed on tonight's launch episode of the Channel 5 reality show.
The mother-of-one told host Emma Willis she hoped her time in the house would change the public's perception of her.
She said: "People will see the real me, getting along with everyone, being nice and a good friend hopefully."
Miss Wood hit the headlines when it was alleged she and another Bolton woman, Jenny Thompson, had sex with Manchester United star Rooney in 2009 while his wife, Coleen, was pregnant with their son, Kai.
- Hopes for a school crossing patrol in road where 10-year-old was in collision with car
- Figures show 30 per cent of five year olds in Bolton South East not at correct language level
- Plans for new golf clubhouse and 14 homes
- Lottery winner goes back to his roots with Cbeebies Mr Bloom to inspire the next generation of gardeners
- BOLTON Hospice’s 21st Annual Golf Day, held at Bolton Golf Club raised more than £8,000 to help provide end- of-life care