Here's our guide to what you can do in and around Bolton this weekend.
1. Enjoy a spooky visit to Smithills Hall (pictured below), from noon to 2pm on Friday. Smithills Hall Museum holds Fantastic Fridays family-friendly activities and trails, every Friday during the summer holidays, and this week’s theme is the Haunted Hall.
2. Enjoy a 1970s-style three-course meal while being waited on by Basil (pictured below), Sybil and Manuel from Faulty Towers. The interactive Dining Experience show is on at The Lowry, Salford Quays, at various times between Friday and Sunday.
3. Relive a time when Noddy Holder (pictured below) and the lads from Slade were one of the best live rock and roll band in the world. Tribute band Slade UK will be at Moses Gate, Farnworth, on Saturday night.
4. Get back on your bike and enjoy a gentle ride around Horwich. The four mile Sky Ride Local outing, suitable for all ages and abilities, will meet at USN Bolton Arena at 10am on Sunday. Visit goskyride.com to book a free place.
5. Watch Bolton Wanderers legends take to the pitch in a charity fun day. Former players including John McGinlay, Phil Brown and Alan Stubbs will be at Daisy Hill Football Club, St James Street, Westhoughton, where the fun day starts at noon with kick-off at 3pm.