Another injury at town centre ice rink
ANOTHER person has been taken to hospital after suffering an injury on Bolton's town centre ice rink.
The incident happened follows yesterday's incident in which two children were taken to hospital with head and neck injuries after falling on the ice.
The North West Ambulance Service were called again to the Winter Wonderland just before 11am today.
They treated a female for an arm injury who was then taken to the Royal Bolton Hospital.
Her injuries were not thought to be serious.
- Bus services set to be cut across Bolton
- Council to spend almost £500,000 to combat school places shortage
- Thieves steal fence panel from couple's "pride and joy" garden
- Huge festival set to see families flock to the town centre on Easter Monday
- New mayor of Westhoughton's special way to celebrate a special year
Comments are closed on this article.